Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so that's why Khan got knocked out, he got knocked out by a cheater

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
      Yo have got to be kidding me!!! I was going with Canelo all the way but I HATE CHEATERS! Im kind of wishing GGG beats the brakes off of him now although I don't think GGG can:-(

the fat red kid is gonna lite that boy up like a christmas tree

had no idea what excuse the tards would use..... but now I know

Comment

• Originally posted by redmish View Post
        There is no way a top athlete would eat tainted meat, even if there was a miniscule risk. He could get his food from anywhere in the world. There is definitely something fishy going on here.
        http://www.espn.com/sports/soccer/ne...s-17-world-cup

Comment

• the famous canelo needle steak:

Comment

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post
            As someone who has taken clen this is hilarious. Enjoy your camp full of cramps and anxiety just to try and lose weight easier. Even cardio on clen is balls let alone a real training camp.
            fav comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              So your saying an athlete of Canelos level can't go out to restaurants around Mexico and enjoy a meal? He has to eat all day every day at his house? Who does that man not even poor people eat at home all day they treat themselves from time to time out where other people prepare the food that you can't control or taste for that matter so how are you to know where you got it it can happen to anybody you eat some tacos off the street and trace amounts can show up in your system because if you read the article I posted you know its possible especially if you go there a few times a week.
              If you were a normal person you can eat all the tainted meat you want, I don't believe he ate tainted anything. You act like he's the only wealthy boxer in mexico that eats out. There are plenty of millionaire athletes in Mexico, how come they aren't popping for Clenbuterol? This has been a six plus year issue in Mexico "allegedly" and yet how many mexican's have fought at championship levels and not tested positive for anything. Suddenly you have a guy you couldn't do shhh against up for a rematch and suddenly you are testing positive? Do you know how many meals out he's eaten between this and the Mayweather fight and how many times has he been popped....yet now suddenly he had a bad meal? coincidence? NOT A CHANCE IN HELL.

Comment

• Watch corrupted bytch Delahoya sweeping this under the carpet.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  What the **** are they feeding people in Mexico?
                  good food. YOu dont have to be rich to enjoy steroided up, greasy yet delicious food

Comment

• Disgraceful .

Comment

• Golovkin should delay the fight

he should insist that Canelo undertakes a FULL camp testing clean

that way he does not miss out on the payday..... and that way everyone can be assured that Canelo received no "assistance" from his meat supplier

it sounds like the tainted beef thing is true..... but that can/should never be used as an excuse

the fat red kid has some explaining to do

Comment

Working...
                      X