Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    So Tyson Fury and he's Boar meat is now considered legit on this site?
    No, I wouldn’t consider it legit at all, but at least action was taken and he got a 2 year backdated ban. Alvarez should get the same. 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by stellen View Post
      Fanboys dont count. Talk to fury's fangirls and they have no problem with him juicing. But to normal folk he is cheating scum, just like canelo, with your legacy in the gutter.
      Right? Canelo is garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        just LOL if you didn't think he was roided in their first fight. his traps were insane.

just cus you get caught with a DUI, that ain't the first time you driving drunk. let's be honest.
        True but that just proves how good triple G is, to take those shots from a roided figher. Like triple G I would take him on even if he was on steroids

Comment

just LOL if you didn't think he was roided in their first fight. his traps were insane.

just cus you get caught with a DUI, that ain't the first time you driving drunk. let's be honest.
          Haha yeah

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
            For real, if you did a taco tasting test of tacos with regulated U.S. meat and tacos with tainted Mexican meat everybody on here would say the tainted Mexican meat is better.

U.S. meat tastes like rat meat compared to Mexican meat.

When these dumbasses on here say Mexico needs to get it together and address their meat problem, they're misinformed. There is no meat problem in Mexico. They want the meat like that because it's better. The problem is for Mexican athletes that have to do drug tests. They say, "Well the Mexican athletes should just not eat meat!!!"

S**t, easy for you to say. If someone told these clowns to just not eat corn dogs, hot pockets, hot dog water and Mountain Dew they'd be rioting in the streets.

yea, I picked that up earlier in this thread

originally I thought they were saying there was some kind of problem with beef in Mexico..... but yea, I get it now

problem is..... that door cannot be left open

whether Canelo knew what he was taking or not..... he should not be able to use that as an excuse

is this was the amateur's, we would not even be discussing this..... because Canelo would already be stripped/banned, just like Pacquiao would have been

if you fail/obstruct a blood test, THEN YOU ARE GONE..... they will not ask for - or listen to - your excuse..... and nor should they..... you are immediately banned with no right of reply

they need to remove the tainted beef excuse

tainted beef may be a legitimate situation..... well, ok..... it is a legitimate situation..... but it cannot be used as an excuse for athletes testing positive

the next question is..... are the testing procedures accurate?

can they DEFINITELY tell by the test, whether the clenbuterol was used continually, or ingested accidentally once?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Haha yeah

Whoa!!!! PED use for sure!!!!

Comment

• Roid gut..after consuming "tainted meat"...my a$$...cancel the fight and rematch Jacobs instead..

Comment

this is the kind of ******ed rubbish that we will all have to endure

you guys were crying internally, and just needed some justification to bring your feewings (no typo) out into the open.....

ok then, let the floodgates open

Comment

• Called it...........

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                      Roid gut..after consuming "tainted meat"...my a$$...cancel the fight and rematch Jacobs instead..

Damn, that's from PEDs. What a cheater!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X