Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Eager To Fight Mikey Garcia, Ramirez-Imam Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
    I don't envision him as one who doesn't want to challenge himself. In due time, I hope to see him against someone good.
    I'm not questioning Taylors heart. I'm sure he'll fight a bear. I'm saying, and you seem to understand, that Campos is a long way from the top. Mikey is a different animal, he won't settle for economy class and a cheap room. It's complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      I'm not questioning Taylors heart. I'm sure he'll fight a bear. I'm saying, and you seem to understand, that Campos is a long way from the top. Mikey is a different animal, he won't settle for economy class and a cheap room. It's complicated.
      Don't you think Josh would travel to fight Garcia?

Then again, isn't it a bit too early for him to fight an opponent of that caliber?

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Think that fights a long way off. I don't really see where Taylor gets a title shot this year, no ones gunna give him a voluntary.

WBC - Imam/Ramirez winner fights Prograis/Indongo
        IBF - Barthelemy/Relikh winner probably fights Broner/Figueroa
        WBA - Lipinets/Garcia winner fights Baranchyk/whoever replaces Yigit
        WBO - Flanagan/Hooker, Flanagan wins Warren will try is hardest to keep it in house, Catterall probably

Be 2019 before Taylor gets any of those. Found himself left out

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          He's fought in the US 3 times.
          Bbbbut he will duck Garcia and not fight him in the US haha

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfknGGGtime View Post
            Bbbbut he will duck Garcia and not fight him in the US haha
            Its a future classic, wont be Taylor doing the ducking though. He has the same mentality as Spence, none of this "PPV Superstar" talk, hes "give me the fights and I'll show you".

Comment

Working...
            X