Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I’m crying

Too bad the pics are gone. He didn't even go in there to deny it lol

Original account name of his alt= BAD-BOY. Couldn't be a little creative the first go around lol

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      I have Wilder with the big surprise. As much as he should be favored as champ, he's still the underdog lol

Wilder wins TKO9
      I agree with you 100% Rexy. In my opinion, despite his experience and superior technical skill, Ortiz looked pretty old and slow even in one-sided domination of hugely inferior opponents like Scott and Allen. He's probably older than his stated 38-years as well. Wilder is untested too, has that shaky chin for a big man, but he looks looks so much fresher and more dynamic and able to generate crazy power, even if technically a bit unsound in doing so.

Wilder TKO 7.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
          If Wilder can knock Ortiz out i'll be his fan and will favour him over Joshua.
          well, if he didnt have enough on the line already !

Comment

Originally posted by sweeterscience View Post
            I agree with you 100% Rexy. In my opinion, despite his experience and superior technical skill, Ortiz looked pretty old and slow even in one-sided domination of hugely inferior opponents like Scott and Allen. He's probably older than his stated 38-years as well. Wilder is untested too, has that shaky chin for a big man, but he looks looks so much fresher and more dynamic and able to generate crazy power, even if technically a bit unsound in doing so.

Wilder TKO 7.
            That's how I see it too. They're both untested at the highest level, which considering they're 38 and 32 respectively is a a sad commentary on the modern heavyweight scene.

Ortiz looks however as if he's starting to slow, maybe that's just cause he's had a couple of bad days, but if he has begun an age related decline, I can't think of a worst opponent to be in against than Wilder. Ortiz looks the better boxer, but Wilder looks by far the better athlete.

Comment

The first guy that lands clean. Will be the winner...

Comment

Ortiz too old, getting ktfo imo

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                  well, if he didnt have enough on the line already !
                  Yeah.. haha!!

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    Am I the only one that thinks Ortiz looks like the CandyMan?
                    You might be on to something here.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      You might be on to something here.

Lmao...i been saying this 4 years

Comment

Working...
                      X