Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O v W

Pedboy almost but not quite 😎

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      AJ can win the fight with a jab alone
      I don't agree with that. He has to knock Wilder out or back him up all night. If he just jabs without power shots he might find himself sleeping on the canvas.

Wilder is not going to be an easy win for anybody in the division. His power is extremely dangerous and he's awkward. If people don't see it by now they never will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        He hasn't fought for 2 years
        So what? He looked much better in that fight than the Fury one.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Fury didn't beat Klitschko convincingly, he out bored him to the most anticlimactic heavyweight finish of probably all time.

The version of Klitschko who fought AJ was much better than the one who fought Fury.
          Are you saying that if a fight isn’t entertaining, it doesn’t count? Because if you are, that makes no sense. Either way, “boring” is right up Klitschko’s alley. So Fury “out bored” him. Fury essentially beat him at his own game. Unlike AJ who beat him in a fire fight. Which we all know isn’t how Klitschko wants to fight. Have you ever considered that maybe Klitschko looked better in the Joshua fight because AJ isn’t as good as Fury? Personally, I don’t think that’s the case. I think Klitschko has declined even more by the time AJ got him.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            I don't agree with that. He has to knock Wilder out or back him up all night. If he just jabs without power shots he might find himself sleeping on the canvas.

Wilder is not going to be an easy win for anybody in the division. His power is extremely dangerous and he's awkward. If people don't see it by now they never will.
            Yeah his power is crazy but I think AJ can keep him at bay with just a jab. Let's not forget the Gerald Washington fight where he was winning the fight with the jab alone until he got brave. Wilder didn't even know how to counter Ortiz's jab. He goes in there with a plan to land the right hand and that's it. If AJ can stay focused and not worry about upsetting the fans with a boring performance I think he can control the fight with the jab, we know he also has the power to get rid of Wilder as well. Guess we'll see if they ever fight

Comment

• I've been saying Wilder doesn't get enough credit for his boxing. When he got hurt by Ortiz he was able to take a lot of the punches Ortiz was landing. Wilder has a basic style. Jab, Jab, Jab, and land that the big right. He's way more athletic than Klitschko so he can utilize that style with more success.

I still pick Joshua but if Wilder lands that big right hand he's going in for the kill. I doubt he'll give Joshua time to recover.

Great fight! I'm hoping Wilder gets a little more credit now.

Comment

• I knew wilder couldnt stop ortiz cold, but he did his thing for sure. ORTIZ IS A BEAST THAT GOT SEVERELY GASSED AND COULDNT GO ON. IM NOT SURE IF ORTIZ COYLD GET IN BETTWE SHAPE, BUT HE DID HIS DAMN THING TOO

Comment

• Hahahahaha these butthurt Wilder haters need to be out on suicide watch. I like Wilder and AJ but if AJ loses to Wilder I will expect grown men on this site to cry like burned women lol I love reading the Wilder haters comments. Keep um coming punks:-D

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Wtf just happened during the interview????
                    Yeah really who was Wilder about to swing on? Same weird thing happened in a post-fight interview with Radio Raheem. Deontay was looking behind him all paranoid. Video is on the NSB homepage right now.

Comment

• WOW! YES that was an amazing fight! Ortiz did excellent he nearly got the win, Wilder showed a lot of heart and showed he is a true champion. Great win for Wilder!

Comment

Working...
                      X