Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Hurt Golovkin in The Tenth, I Was Close To Stopping Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Crazy night last night!!! So im dating this on chick and got really drunk. Told her I dont love her anymore to move on because she follows me around like a lost poppy dog. I mean she hot, young but there is just nothing there??? Shes cool and feels more like a friend??? You ever have this problem??? I told her to move on that she deserves better.
    can't help but bring this to your attention. You're basically sharing that you weren't attracted to a hot female and then coming on a boxing website about 5am your time to ask another guy who you've never met whether he also has had a situation where he wasn't attracted to a hot female? Superrrr suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Crazy night last night!!! So im dating this on chick and got really drunk. Told her I dont love her anymore to move on because she follows me around like a lost poppy dog. I mean she hot, young but there is just nothing there??? Shes cool and feels more like a friend??? You ever have this problem??? I told her to move on that she deserves better.
      Lol, damn homie. I'm going thru the same thing with my girl right now. I've already got rid of her twice and she keeps coming back. She's cool as fucc, we get along great, she does everything for me and she looks good but I just don't feel the spark....
      Well you told her where you stand so if she decides to stick around then fucc it! Keep fuccing her but at the same time do your thing on the side. You don't owe her anything.
      If you find someone else then just tell her she gotta go.
      That simple

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I actually had to laugh. Yes i think he stunned GGG in this fight but i didn't think he was close to stopping him. Canelo is chatting rubbish here.
        I'm sure GGG got hit with some shots by nelo which left GGG thinking I don't want to take too many of those.
        But nelo is commonly known as trolling. I don't think the ref has too worry for letting the fight go on too long

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          No kid your the ****in stupid one.Having to explain to twats like yourself is impossible because you're too thick for it to sink it.

I'll try, I said by saying he will do more in the rematch and stuff like he hurt G. he is just trying to pad his performance knowing full well it wasn't enough.

Get somebody to give you a hand !
          You dumb motherfuccers love to interpret things in a way that favors your secret gay crush Triple g.
          Only a dumb piece of shet like you would think that he's admitting defeat by that comment.
          You don't know shet about boxing and your a punk ass buster!
          Now stay off my dick punk!

Comment

Stupidest comment that Canelo has made so far. Nearly knocked him out...Smh.

Comment

Canelo might be suffering from the mental version of what Kell Brook's eye socket suffered...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Two common misconceptions amongst boxing fans : a.) There is no such rule/criteria that states you have to 'take it from the champion', thats not apart of judging criteria -- that's your personal standard.

b.) You can be the aggressor the whole round but it has to be EFFECTIVE : "Effective Aggression" is credited not effort.
                Yep, you swing for the fences all 3 minutes, but if you land 3 out of 50 punches, your opponent lands 5 out 10, you lost the round.

Comment

I just hope Canelo will come to fight this time and may best man win...

Comment

Golovkin is weak in the gut!

Comment

if red balls really hurt Triple GGG in the 10th like he sez he did why didn't he go in for the kill and KO Triple GGG ? because red balls knew if he tried such a foolish move he himself would be KO'ed so he ran red balls ran like a coyote

Comment

Working...
                      X