Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Hurt Golovkin in The Tenth, I Was Close To Stopping Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Interesting fact Don Trella gave ggg a win over jacobs by 3 points 115-112 & he was the one who scored it a draw.

Yet all these fanboi members from " Abel "pancho villa" Sanchez's army" that regurgitate everything that mediocre fat ass says,they now claim "the judge who had it a draw was bought",yeah they had ZERO problems with his judging when he gave ggg a gift of too wide a scorecard.

good point !!

Golovkin and Sanchez should listen to the experts, and develop a superior strategy..... one that does not involve pleading with Canelo to stand still

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      At the end of a fighters career they won’t look at how old your opponents were at the time you beat them. Also, he is champion at multiple weight divisions which has some pull in its self as far as getting in the hof. What ggg has going, and the only thing he has going is the Hopkins mw title defense record. If he breaks that he is in, if he doesn’t then it’s debatable. Hope the fight produces a clear winner with no injury first and foremost and may the best man win. I know that if canelo wins, people still won’t give him credit and start crying for him to face another opponent. It’s just how it works but oh well. I just want all the gggroupies to stfu already to be honest. If ggg wins, I’ll tip my hat to him. Wont ever doubt him again.
      ohhh, so that endnif careers we won't look back at the age of the fighters they beat? Really? So why aren't we celebrating pat Lawlor?? He beat Benitez and duran. Why isn't camacho the goat? He beat Duran and kod sugar ray. Or the great grover Riley who beat Chavez? I swear, outside of Canelo you you really don't know anything about boxing. Yet you have the nerve to refer to other people as groupies? Smh

Comment

• Funny headline.

I read Canelo's quote with De La Hoya's voice.

Comment

• classic boxing

ohhhhh man..........that Canelo is sooooo funny. George Lopez not even close to as funny!!

Comment

• And then at the 10th I was close to knocking him out.

Comment

Working...
            X