Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Hurt Golovkin in The Tenth, I Was Close To Stopping Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Yes yes its all a conspiracy against ggg whos shots were mostly all blocked & counted anyways as even your gifs show.Funny how your biased enough to claim canelos shots were being counted despite not landing,your weak gifs show them landing,your such a novice you don't even know what a clean punch looks like or you wouldn't be showing gifs of landed punches saying they didn't.

ONLY TRUE GGGfanboi WOULD CLAIM GGG WAS WHO LANDED THE CLEANER PUNCHES,BIG RED LIT HIM UP WITH 5-6-7 SHOT COMBOS ALL DAY,LIT HIM UP LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE🎄
    Clean punches are punches that aren't partially blocked. G landed more clean punches in total over Canelo. No he didn't light anyone up like a Christmas's tree. His punches were flashy but didn't hurt Golovkin.

Comment

• I was going for Canelo and my thing is this. If you felt you had him ready to go then why didn't you finish him off then? I don't believe this for a second. With that said either that statement was made to get under GGG skin or to boost his own confidence up for this fight. Either way I don't want this fight to end in doubt either.

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        Fully blocked

Below the beltline

Partially blocked with the shoulder
        The first punch landed, you actually see GGG's head pop up when it connects.

The second punch is legal since it landed on the belt

The third punch clearly landed on the side of his head

Nice try, next time try a little harder and actually show the gif of each punch, not screenshots made to only fit your biased agenda.
        Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-03-2018, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          Don't you know in GGG haters mind he ate every single shot and never landed any shots.
          This doesn’t prove **** lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
            I was going for Canelo and my thing is this. If you felt you had him ready to go then why didn't you finish him off then? I don't believe this for a second. With that said either that statement was made to get under GGG skin or to boost his own confidence up for this fight. Either way I don't want this fight to end in doubt either.

Boxingscene. com & many others had the fight a draw for a reason because they know how to be fair when scoring & unbiased.
            There was a few moments when ggg was buzzed by canelos punch & there was a couple the other way as well. Ggg was far busier statistically but displayed terrible ring generalship by missing wildly throughout,he looked like Eubank Jr at times with wild misses, Canelo was just the only one who was landing clean combos throughout the fight, he was able to land all of his signature punches,while ggg was limited to grazing blows to the head thrown in a prodding manner more times than not,the mw monster was the one who abandoned the body & got hit with 56 power shots to the guts to his 8.

The mw monster was limited to jabs being his cleanest punches & in gggs previous 13 fights he landed at 46% power shots,but was limited to 32% for the 1st time.
            Last edited by kushking; 03-03-2018, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Clean punches are punches that aren't partially blocked. G landed more clean punches in total over Canelo. No he didn't light anyone up like a Christmas's tree. His punches were flashy but didn't hurt Golovkin.

They did hurt him if his face was any indication,& if simple logic is any indication.(his face also looked like a jack o lantern left out til Christmas.) They both hurt each other this is 2 heavy hitting mofos ffs.

Comment

How bout you keep your mouth shut when you have no clue wtf your talking about. This troll has been spewing racism 24/7 for many days now in a row on every thread since he opened his account,ive reported him ive warned him & im tired of his sh,so you call it ****phobic but thats a bunch of pc bs started by leftist morons because they want to eradicate a long-standing word for cowards that they feel offended by ****phobics are the heterophobic ****s that came up with the word.
                Your stupidity is only transcended by your literacy.

You want to promote freedom of speech but 'report' racial slurs.

Cuckold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  At the end of a fighters career they won’t look at how old your opponents were at the time you beat them. Also, he is champion at multiple weight divisions which has some pull in its self as far as getting in the hof. What ggg has going, and the only thing he has going is the Hopkins mw title defense record. If he breaks that he is in, if he doesn’t then it’s debatable. Hope the fight produces a clear winner with no injury first and foremost and may the best man win. I know that if canelo wins, people still won’t give him credit and start crying for him to face another opponent. It’s just how it works but oh well. I just want all the gggroupies to stfu already to be honest. If ggg wins, I’ll tip my hat to him. Wont ever doubt him again.
                  Yeah, I agree with what you wrote. I'm not sure about Canelo in some respects but if he wins I think he is the best middle in the world on proven form and he has opportunities to build on it with Saunders and Charlo. I definitely feel Golovkin is near the end and wouldnt be amazed to see someone like Saunders nick a decision from him. Hopefully this will be a great fight, last time it felt like both men held back abit out of respect. It wasn't the classic I expected. This time I think they both know its not enough to just think you won, it's going to need to be conclusive.

Comment

These punches are all landed punches when you dont try to take screenshots at opportune moments. Most punches that land in any fight the other fighters gloves push against them at some point,

A landed punch is a punch that connects to the opponents head or body PERIOD.

Take the 2nd pic for example,you say partially blocked when in fact its a clean powerful body shot that in slow mo shows the damage it did when you see the ripples of gggs side.The 3rd pic is as clean as can be also,just because the camera is on the left side of ggg & its a straight right from Canelo so of course you cant see from that angle.
                    No, in the second I clearly state it is below the beltline. Do you even know how to read?

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      Your stupidity is only transcended by your literacy.

You want to promote freedom of speech but 'report' racial slurs.

Cuckold.
                      I would die defending the right of racist imbeciles to be racist imbeciles but despise them like no other & reserve the right to shame them & report them for breaking the cardinal rule on this forum THIS IS A NO RACISM ZONE GOT IT YOU NEEDLE***LESS POS?THANKS FOR EXPOSING YOURSELF AS THIS POS'S FELLOW RACIST,NEXT TIME BE OPEN ABOUT WHY YOU WERE DEFENDING THIS RACE BAITING IGNORANCE SPEWING POS. Typical that youd try playing stupid as if you warn't aware of the constant kkknazi sh this imbecilic ****** was spreading, but now you show yourself as his buddy who agrees racists should be allowed here.

Comment

Working...
                      X