Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: After Velez - I Want Gervonta Davis, Gamboa, Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juanma weakness is his chin. If he wins, I want to watch him fight Gervonta.

Comment

He wants a retired fighter a washed-up fighter and the fighter that is bigger than him for his future ...I think this guy is partially brain-dead and brain damaged...

Comment

IF Juanma can beat Valez, he loses to all 3 fighters he named and badly.

Comment

I'm down for JuanMa/Gamboa or JuanMa/Salido 3

Comment

I thought this dude retired. Man he better not fight Gervonta or Salido because he'd get hurt bad. Take on Gamboa, maybe get a win in PR, and then fight again.

Comment

Juanma vs Salido 3 with VADA testing!!! If tested Juanma by KOT!!!

Comment

What’s with all this crazy talk? Lol JuanMa is delusional, man. His time is past. He's in denial. Sad.

Comment

even as old and beat up as salido is,i still think salido beats him...davis ko's him in one round ...but i hope he wins his upcoming fight against velez and would like to see him get an easy fight afterwards and then a harder fight,would like to see him become champion again but i find it difficult

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Only fight he has a shot in is the Gamboa fight. Salido destroys him again and Davis does the same.
                    No, not even that. Gamboa would box circles around Juanma, who has been shot for years and never been as great as someone would like us to think.

To put him in with Salido or Davis would be a murder, at this point. He took some shots by Wilfredo Vazquez Jr's trainer, too

Comment

Working...
                    X