My remaining multipliers will weigh him down

Leaderboard looks good
    We will see.Better pick good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      That's what I like to see, man!

WAR *TonyMontana*!!!

WAR john l !!!
      Whats for this week?I guess my pick would Garcia v Lipps.I think we will get heavy action on fav(Garcia) but its the biggest fight.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        Whats for this week?I guess my pick would Garcia v Lipps.I think we will get heavy action on fav(Garcia) but its the biggest fight.
        Gotta be. I mean Rances - Relikh is a fight I want to see (I honestly thought the Belarussian deserved the nod in their first outing and against Burns FWIW), as are Prograis - Indongo and Valdez - Quigg, but none of them are really of the magnitude we usually do on the pick 'em. Depends though, I mean now I've got the hang of it I ain't really got a problem with doing 2 fights - doesn't really take much longer inputting two than one if the picks are all together, so I'm cool either way.

Comment

Gotta be. I mean Rances - Relikh is a fight I want to see (I honestly thought the Belarussian deserved the nod in their first outing and against Burns FWIW), as are Prograis - Indongo and Valdez - Quigg, but none of them are really of the magnitude we usually do on the pick 'em. Depends though, I mean now I've got the hang of it I ain't really got a problem with doing 2 fights - doesn't really take much longer inputting two than one if the picks are all together, so I'm cool either way.
          Yea I forgot about Valdez v Quigg was this weekend(Friday).That would be my choice for a 2nd one.But the other two are good matchups also.

Comment

Yea I forgot about Valdez v Quigg was this weekend(Friday).That would be my choice for a 2nd one.But the other two are good matchups also.
            Maybe put up a poll? Say we're doing Garcia - Lipinets anyway and then an option for each of the three or none of 'em? What you reckon siablo14?

Let the poll run for tonight and then set up the pick em tomorrow based on the results. We just need a general feel for what the players want.
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-06-2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Maybe put up a poll? Say we're doing Garcia - Lipinets anyway and then an option for each of the three or none of 'em? What you reckon siablo14?

Let the poll run for tonight and then set up the pick em tomorrow based on the results. We just need a general feel for what the players want.
              Sounds like good reasoning to me.Boxing and reason just don't look right in same sentence lol.

Comment

Sounds like good reasoning to me.Boxing and reason just don't look right in same sentence lol.
                Ha ha. Boxing itself has it's own nefarious internal logic but NSB and rationality definitely ain't easy bedfellows. Let's try to give it a go anyways, though..

Comment

Ha ha. Boxing itself has it's own nefarious internal logic but NSB and rationality definitely ain't easy bedfellows. Let's try to give it a go anyways, though..
                  Sounds good to me

Comment

I will accept a 10th place ranking. I am among some prestigious posters like Koba etc. Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                      I will accept a 10th place ranking. I am among some prestigious posters like Koba etc. Thanks guys.
                      We're the dudes playing the long game, man. We let all the hares rush on ahead with their x3s, but they better be keeping one eye on the rearview...

Comment

Working...
                      X