No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018 Redux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    man, it's confusing as hell swapping in between accounts like this, keep forgetting which one I'm on!
    Now you know how Freedom must feel.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      OK just let me know.I know me and Siablo have had words in the past but I hold no animosity and maybe that's not such a bad thing anyways(not all being close).
      I don't take online banter serious and yeah you should get the account info too. You helped out last week too.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I don't take online banter serious and yeah you should get the account info too. You helped out last week too.
        Thx I hope I can add something.

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
          Yup, that's the plan. Just waiting on BIGPOPPAPUMP to move the leaderboard over and then one of us will aim to get it updated with the Groves -Eubank and Rungvisai - Estrada results.
          Thanks for stepping up guys. Much appreciated👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Comment

I just found out siablo accidentally made the Estrada-Rungvisai poll private so only the picks posted in the thread counted. Fortunately I had Estrada close, otherwise I'd be disappointed.

Comment

Well done guys for picking up the pick em. I know it cant be easy so props to you guys for for picking it up and making it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Now you know how Freedom must feel.
                Man, I ain't even gonna pretend to understand what goes on in the heads of some of the dudes on here.

Comment

NEW CREW. john l

OK. Since we had no player objections, the dude's in green rep and all the current CREW (all two of us) are in agreement, we'd like to welcome john l to the PICK EM CREW and he will have full access and editing rights to the leaderboard and may post and start threads under the PICK EM CREW username. Welcome aboard, buddy.
                  Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 03-02-2018, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Notice: Rules edit

Edited the first post to reflect the decision to remain with the original 20/5/5 (result/method/detail) scoring system as stated in the Redux intro notes.

As stated there, this can be looked at and discussed again in the near future, but the main priority right now is to get this ish up and running again.

Koba

Comment

Notice: Leaderboard header edit

Swapped back the Points and Perfect headers on the leaderboard which I believe BroBob swapped around in error on his last edit of the table.

Koba

Comment

Working...
                      X