No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018 Redux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    I NEVER did ANY compiling or updating NOT EVEN YET.But if anyone wonders they can ask other guys.If you don't believe me or them then make up a poll and if people want me out then ill go no ?s asked.And you seen him cheating too so he just trying to dirty waters.
    okay fair enough man.

Comment

Man it was three days and have NEVER even been in account until I made thread last wek for fight you CHEATED IN and now are LYING about.And the guys have ALREADY TOLD YOU that I did not compile picks nor update EVEN as of now much less 3 days after I started.Its just the oldest trick in book you get caught(by more then me 2 others remember you making a pick)and then you just make sh ite up to dirty waters.WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS WHO SEEN YOU CHEAT???????ARE WE ALL IN ON IT TO GET RID OF GUY WHO CAN ONLY PICK 50% LMAO.
      Doesn't matter if it was 1 hour. It proves you're a liar. FACT.

Dramashow hates me, has made threads hating me in the thunderdome. Weak. Who's the "others" backing your lie?

You also claim i made a prediction of KO in the mid rounds, Dramashow said late rounds.
      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-29-2018, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        okay fair enough man.
        No if you have ?s don't take my word(I mean you don't know me)ask Koba and Siablo.AND it just had me at 6/7 instead of 6/8 no extra points and NO extra xs.And when I seen it I told them so on Monday.He just beat me to it because I'm NEVER on here on sat nights or sundays EXCEPT for last week because only 1 fight and it was on during day.And I still was not on this last sunday.Its all on my stats.I bet thru WHOLE year I doulbt if ive been on more then MAYBE once till Monday after fights start on sat nights.

Comment

• So lets look at the evidence here.

I proved John I was awarded wins while being part of the team that runs this game. I also proved him a liar. = UNDENIABLE FACTS.

John I and Dramashow who both have grudges against me and hate me say i cheated.

This sums it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Doesn't matter if it was 1 hour. It proves you're a liar. FACT.

Dramashow hates me, has made threads hating me in the thunderdome. Weak. Who's the "others" backing your lie?

You also claim i made a prediction of KO in the mid rounds, Dramashow said late rounds.
            He said he thougt late rounds and Siablo thinks he seen it too(sry to bring you in but my rep is on line)Now its easy to miss something that is there(like Koba mistake on my number correct)But HOW THE HE LL do AT LEAST 3 people see something that's was NOT THERE(AS YOU CLAIM)??????????Now I'm not wasting anymore time with your CHEATING LYING azz.

Comment

So lets look at the evidence here.

I proved John I was awarded wins while being part of the team that runs this game. I also proved him a liar. = UNDENIABLE FACTS.

John I and Dramashow who both have grudges against me and hate me say i cheated.

This sums it up.
              i said its shady but im giving him the benefit of the doubt cause what he said is reasonable. i know exactly what you are like and dont trust you one bit. i know you picked browne.

Comment

He said he thougt late rounds and Siablo thinks he seen it too(sry to bring you in but my rep is on line)Now its easy to miss something that is there(like Koba mistake on my number correct)But HOW THE HE LL do AT LEAST 3 people see something that's was NOT THERE(AS YOU CLAIM)??????????Now I'm not wasting anymore time with your CHEATING LYING azz.
                Siablo "thinks" he seen something?

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                Yeah. I tried to use the "Search this Thread" function and it seems Robbie Barnett has no postings on this thread.
                Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Yeah. John I gotta explain.
                Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                He never made a pick.
                Originally posted by john l View Post
                He did and deleted it.Dont know how you do it but HE DID.I wrote down people who were towards top of leaderboard(from like 150 up)and ALL that picked Browne.It was betwwen damn wicked and clegg.I KNOW IT would NEVER say that unless I'm sure as Monday follows sunday.

Why didn't he say so then?

Comment

He did when he told you "maybe you should quit"and "because your tainted now"You don't see him saying that to ANYONE else do you??????????????

Comment

That was when I was doing the calculations.

Robbie, I thought I saw you pick Browne by KO 5-8.

Comment

Did you or did you not have more correct picks than you should have had?

Do you or do you not have access in running this game?

Did i or did i not catch this and bring it to attention?

You got butthurt i caught you and now LIE to make me look bad. Not going to work pal. It's just brought more attention to you untrustworthy POS.
                      This BS is getting old man. Why not drop it over some points?! If you deleted it, then you shouldn’t get the points period.
                      I get on here to have some fun after a hard day at work, and this is taking away from the enjoyment. I get on here to stay updated and bs with online friends...don’t get on here to listen to the back and forth bull between you and John 1. It’s a small loss in comparison.

Comment

Working...
                      X