Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    This is what travestyny said:
    LMAOOOO. Absolutely not true.

I'm waiting on this debate to get underway and I'll be very happy when it does. VERY happy. I have all the information that I need.

GhostofDempsey was invited to be my opponent, but he declined. I see that he accused you of having others argue points for him. Isn't that ironic? He's having Billeau2 stand in for him, because he's a coward.

I'm ready to get it on. GhostofDempsey, my offer still stands for you to be my opponent. Will you agree or pvssy out?

Siablo, tell that clown to stop ducking me. He has me on ignore so he won't see this.

Ghost, link me to thread where you squashed travestyny's claims.
    Looks like he made you his b!tch now. It's in a thread in the dome. Look for yourself. He needs to take his L like a grown up.

Comment

Chollo, got kicked out. I am not even that familiar with travestyny. I notice that he is passionate about the Dempsey wraps discussion but you haven't debated him. What's up with that, Ghost?
      He has been schooled by me, Beallieau2, Dempsey-Louis and others on the subject in multiple threads. Time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Looks like he made you his b!tch now. It's in a thread in the dome. Look for yourself. He needs to take his L like a grown up.

Comment

He has been schooled by me, Beallieau2, Dempsey-Louis and others on the subject in multiple threads. Time to move on.
          Multiple people have schooled him?
          Link me to one of those threads.

Comment

Calzaghe for sure. Like overstated his claim to fame are beating 40+ Jones and Hopkins with his best win coming against Kessler, but still the rest of his resume is complete garbage.

Hatton I think is rated fairly. He was a decent fighter like Joe but nobody really ranks him with the greats like nuthuggers do with Joe. Good fighters for the most part probably hall of fame at least, but they shouldn't be confused with the all time greats of the sport. top UK fighters tho for their era. whatever that's means hahaha jk

Comment

Chollo, got kicked out. I am not even that familiar with travestyny. I notice that he is passionate about the Dempsey wraps discussion but you haven't debated him. What's up with that, Ghost?

So I've been schooled by:

1. Dempsey-Louis.....who named his daughter after Jack Dempsey

2. GhostofDempsey.....nuff said

3. Billeau....who still hasn't shown up to the debate thread but has asked me to start it about 4 times (I've mentioned to him that it was already set up days ago).

I've offered all 3 the chance to participate and nothing yet.

Am I missing something???? GhostofDempsey is an outright liar. No one has schooled me or debunked the information. Historians, authors, pulitzer prize winners have all gone on record supporting the conclusion that I will argue because it's very simple.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                So I've been schooled by:

1. Dempsey-Louis.....who named his daughter after Jack Dempsey

2. GhostofDempsey.....nuff said

3. Billeau....who still hasn't shown up to the debate thread but has asked me to start it about 4 times (I've mentioned to him that it was already set up days ago).

I've offered all 3 the chance to participate and nothing yet.

Am I missing something???? GhostofDempsey is an outright liar. No one has schooled me or debunked the information. Historians, authors, pulitzer prize winners have all gone on record supporting the conclusion that I will argue because it's very simple.
                He hasn't even posted a link to those schooling. Maybe he is searching for them?

Comment

I rate them as good world class fighters, neither are ATGs though. If Roy and Calzaghe would have fought earlier on I would rate that win, Roy was done for when he came back from heavyweight. If memory serves the Hopkins fight was a nice tight affair like most of Hopkins fights at high level. Some thought Hop won. Other than that he doesnt have anything on is resume that pops out other than Eubanks which is meh at that point. Hatton was what he was, good solid career.

Ima go put on my virtual armor and prepare for the fanboi assualt.

Comment

He hasn't even posted a link to those schooling. Maybe he is searching for them?
                    I hope so. If he's searching his own posts, all he will find is "This was already debunked." Same as he said here....but no substance.

He might as well link you to his post on the previous page. That's the only thing he's been able to say about this.

Comment

Hatton definitely overrated, Joe Calzaghe definitely underrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X