No announcement yet.

were ricky hatton and joe calzaghe overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    calzaghe and ottke were in the same division at essentially the same time and both were able to get 21 title defenses. you have heard of fake news? well this was fake boxing
    Both are first ballot hall of famers.

Comment

They were both very successful and over-rated. Especially Calslappy whose resume is basically 2 over the hill ATG's, one of which he probably drew with, a collection of bums and a good win v Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        No, I wouldn't say overrated for either of them. They each had some solid wins. They were in some exciting fights which I feel elevated their status.
        Travesty is waiting on that debate. If you can't even debate it, take him out your avi.

Comment

Of course.

Joe was better than Ricky.

Ricky was fu.cking ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Travesty is waiting on that debate. If you can't even debate it, take him out your avi.
            Are you his lawyer or his lover? Or his alt?

Travesty and I did that dance already. I debunked all his claims and so have several other sane posters. He is unable to accept facts, reality or opposing viewpoints and will not admit when he is proven wrong. He enters a thread with an agenda that he has no intention of straying from. Odd that you feel the need to advocate for him and that Dempsey offends you so much. Then again, you’re a race-baiter who has been banned several times for your racism, so it doesn’t surprise me you two racists get along so well.

Comment

Travesty and I did that dance already. I debunked all his claims and so have several other sane posters. He is unable to accept facts, reality or opposing viewpoints and will not admit when he is proven wrong. He enters a thread with an agenda that he has no intention of straying from. Odd that you feel the need to advocate for him and that Dempsey offends you so much. Then again, you’re a race-baiter who has been banned several times for your racism, so it doesn’t surprise me you two racists get along so well.
              travestyny, is this true?

Comment

LMAOOOO. Absolutely not true.

I'm waiting on this debate to get underway and I'll be very happy when it does. VERY happy. I have all the information that I need.

GhostofDempsey was invited to be my opponent, but he declined...by way of absolute silence. I see that he accused you of having others argue points for you. Isn't that ironic? He's having Billeau2 stand in for him, because he's a coward.

I'm ready to get it on. GhostofDempsey, my offer still stands for you to be my opponent. Will you agree or pvssy out?

Siablo, tell that clown to stop ducking me. He has me on ignore so he won't see this. Apparently I hurt his feelings by posting factual information. He can't handle the truth.
                Last edited by travestyny; 03-03-2018, 07:53 PM.

Comment

That creepy lunatic has you and Chollo eating out of his hand now, hijacking yet another thread. Typical.

Comment

This is what travestyny said:
                    LMAOOOO. Absolutely not true.

I'm waiting on this debate to get underway and I'll be very happy when it does. VERY happy. I have all the information that I need.

GhostofDempsey was invited to be my opponent, but he declined. I see that he accused you of having others argue points for him. Isn't that ironic? He's having Billeau2 stand in for him, because he's a coward.

I'm ready to get it on. GhostofDempsey, my offer still stands for you to be my opponent. Will you agree or pvssy out?

Siablo, tell that clown to stop ducking me. He has me on ignore so he won't see this.

Ghost, link me to thread where you squashed travestyny's claims.

Comment

That creepy lunatic has you and Chollo eating out of his hand now, hijacking yet another thread. Typical.
                      Chollo, got kicked out. I am not even that familiar with travestyny. I notice that he is passionate about the Dempsey wraps discussion but you haven't debated him. What's up with that, Ghost?

Comment

Working...
                      X