Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H0evalev quit like a b.itch

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
      Eat a divk on the first sentence ***gvt. Im not a gay fanboy like most of you people on this site. I like boxing amd facts are facts. I can tell you’re a divkrider. Kovalev hasnt fought any punchers. I been watching him since those nbcsport fights. Before hbo *****head. So you can miss me with that azzwipe. I really wish this was a round table and not an online platform frfr. You dudes never use facts. Just manlove. I know its a new day and age. But its still no **** over here puto
      You're the one bringing up dicks and homesexuality, but keep those thoughts in your head. Must have been weird being raised by two faggot fathers, but deal with it.

Comment

kovalev should have known ward was going to cheat...etc...etc...its like they already factor in wards cheating as a given and go from there. if you want proof it was rigged just look at weeks in round 2 warning ward for low blows. then go check round 7 and 8. same shots or even lower ones...keep fighting he says, then he stops the fight. its not even legit according to tony weeks from round 2. where did that man go?

Comment

No. A low blow is not a legal punch. The will say it was a good stoppage but they also say calling the 1st fight a robbery is racist .

Comment

A stoppage off an illegal punch (low blow) is not a fair stoppage....so I voted no.

Comment

Stoppage sucked, but kovalev was done anyway, he wasnt going to make it to the 12th he was gassed and looking for a way out.

Comment

Bad stoppage imo

Comment

Unfair stoppage. The referee needs to enforce the rules of boxing. Keep away from the nuts. Kovalev was looking for a breather yes after stupidly expending himself, fighting emotionally and trying to KO Ward. But that wasn't a legitimate TKO. The ref should either: A) Let Kovalev recover from another nut shot, or B) let Ward knock the man out.
                  Last edited by Joe Beamish; 02-26-2018, 11:34 PM. Reason: mr. typo

Comment

Good stoppage. He likely get ko in the next round if the referee continue the fight.

Comment

I think Kovalev was happy with this stoppage. No doubt he was loosing and would have been k/o or stopped very soon but with the stoppage on the low blow it gives the W a question mark next to it.
                      Ward would of been the one dirty about the stoppage cause it takes away absolute certainty.

Comment

Working...
                      X