Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People will cry robby and it will be amusing

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
      ...Casuals, both of you.

I saw Estrada's head get snapped back off of sharp punches. I saw Rungvisai literally walk through what Estrada threw back and kept coming after him.

Stop judging the fight off the last three rounds. Minny Pacquiao won AT LEAST 7 of them clearly and decisively.
      Just because you walk through 3 or 4 punches directed at your face, doesnt win you rounds.
      The thai fighter was outlanded through the whole fight and was always left in awkward positions because Gallo's counterpunching and side to side movement.

They used to award Mayweather rounds for 7 punches landed per round but now seems like counter punching and smart boxing doesnt count.

Casual your fcking ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Loeffler need to hire you bro. I like it.

I wouldn't be mad if they brought my boy Daigo Higa over to fight Nietes although it might be a lil early for that for Higa.
        Strategic1 suggested that one as well, if they can get Higa to come over and do it, that would be great!! I don't know much about the Japanese boxing politics, but has there been talk of a Higa/Kimura unification, that would seem to be an obvious choice and be enormous in Japan

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          WoW!! what do they see in the Thai?! I mean Estrada landed the more meaningful cleaner punches, I think even compubox had him up in the power stats! all Rungvisai needs to win on these judges scores is land one solid punch, meanwhile Estrada is giving him angles, counter-punching, movement and even out-brawling him in the end!

Unbelievable ignorance and a lack of appreciation for the science of boxing.
          People were just scoring pressure as opposed to what fighter was being more effective with their work. It kind of reminds me of Pac-Marquez III, were people just assume the guy going forward is controlling the fight.
          I had it 115-113 Estrada. I don’t mind a draw or 115-113 to SSR but 117-111 is ridiculous. Hopefully Estrada gets the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
            Fought without a jab, and still beat Estrada

Imagine if he learns to use it
            He didnt beat.

He got a gift.

Was a draw.

Never a 117-111

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              That would be badass as well, would love to see Nietes again. Higa has to make a successful defense in April and then you have to try to get him out of Japan, but that would be awesome if they can do it. They might default to Dalakian though, since he just won the belt on the undercard. Lots of good potential mixes and matches though, but gotta have SSR/Gallo 2 as the main event
              Yea...I'm assuming Dalakian might make more sense due to the fight timelines... it's a unification so it'd be legit.

Was unable to watch the fight with Viloria so don't know much about him.

Comment

• this calls for a rematch. thai would lose. got no JAB

Comment

• that was like a very very poorman's pacquiao vs marquez 1 hahahahahah what the heck. good fight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Yeah except boxing is a round by round scoring system and Estrada didn't do that every round. He came on the last 4 or 5 strong but he got handled a bit 3-7
                    Estrada boxed beautifully throughout the fight, he followed a game plan, landed more power punches and was clearly the fresher fighter ; took less damage had a better jab -- I'm not influence by HBO.

Who had Ring-Generalship? who was getting hit more? who had better defense throughout the fight? The only thing Rungvisai had was a good punch -- if you guys watched him and said to yourselves '' wow this is boxing'' then you need to watch another sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                      Like to see Nietes in there.. Cuadras and Chocolatito need a break from the spotlight.

Nietes vs Higa
                      Arroyo vs Yafai
                      Estrada vs Rungvisai 2
                      Ahhhh I see you & I are thinking likewise.

Only issue I see there is Higa is still super younger & fairly inexperienced still & Nietes is like a super veteran. I kinda wanna compare that to Loma vs Tank. But lil guys do mature faster & fade quicker so way not maybe.

Comment

Working...
                      X