Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad Sor Rungvisai won, he won 7 rounds imo. I think the HBO broadcast was clearly biased in favor of Estrada and Max begrudgingly had to give him enough rounds to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Fat Dan was a mess again as well, gave the first 7 rounds to SRR and then realised his card looked absurd, so gave the last 5 to Estrada������
      WoW!! what do they see in the Thai?! I mean Estrada landed the more meaningful cleaner punches, I think even compubox had him up in the power stats! all Rungvisai needs to win on these judges scores is land one solid punch, meanwhile Estrada is giving him angles, counter-punching, movement and even out-brawling him in the end!

Unbelievable ignorance and a lack of appreciation for the science of boxing.

Comment

• Great fight! Reminds me of Pacman vs Marquez fights. Had it 115-113 for the Thai just because he landed more power punches and the aggresor most of the fight. Estrada got heart!

Comment

• Great fight. Props to both guys. Definitely was worth it to pass up on a fine ass biitch to watch this fight!

Comment

• Sor Rungvisai replaces Canelo Alvarez in my p4p. Now Top 6

Comment

• Im surprised a lot of u guys had SRR imo gallo fought a great fight and executed a great game plan but we’ll close great fight

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                He's on those A Side mice.
                Performance Enhancing Rodents are perfectly legal in the sport, bro. Let him eat

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Why can't we? Look at the size of this kid who won tonight. No reason he can't follow Inoye up a division soon
                  Well yeah he could do that but it obviously would have made things easier and quicker if he was still at 115. Division feels like it might be at a standstill after tonight. Choco isn't fighting any of these guys and 2 of the top 6 just lost. Unless Sor gets a rematch with Estrada, who is he going to fight? Arroyo? There's several guys in the division that gotta put some pieces back together again. He could maybe fight Yafai but I'm no too familiar with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Alright, for Superfly 3, how about
                    Arroyo vs Yafai
                    Cuadras vs Chocolatito 2
                    SSR vs Estrada 2
                    Loeffler need to hire you bro. I like it.

I wouldn't be mad if they brought my boy Daigo Higa over to fight Nietes although it might be a lil early for that for Higa.

Comment

• The fight was a draw. To be honest neither should have won. But leaderman is bias as **** with his scoring and the 117-111 score is wild in such a close fight. Sor won the earily rounds Juan won the later rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X