Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by landotter View Post
    Absolute crap score, and another judge that needs to be shown the door for important fights. I can see Sor Rungvisai winning, but that score card was embarrassing.

I have got to learn to stop picking against this guy. I think Estrada fought a fantastic fight, but I do agree Sor Rungvisai did enough to keep his title. Very effective punching, and I thought his punches landed harder and had more effect than all the great work Estrada did. Slight difference, but in a fight that good those are the things that win it.

Sign me up for the rematch. I am in.
    I dont mind him winning but Estrada only winning 3 rounds??? Even if you hate the guy he won anywhere from 4-6 rounds depending how you judge.

Comment

• Lol people actually think rungvisai won... no wonder propaganda works...they believe HBO more than their own eyes. Anyone who's seen Estrada fight in the past few years since his injury knows he is an inactive fighter, but sor actually has to land punches to get points, not get countered 2-1 in every exchange.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geralt69 View Post
        Hey tech you don't seem like a pleb...

What do you think of the points i made in this earlier post?
        And why do you think plebs fail to see Srisakets tactics?
        Well, it was telling that for a guy who 'had no jab' or had 'crude footwork', he made a skilled, prime veteran Mexican fighter look confused and reluctant to throw at times.

If he were as unskilled as some say, Mexico's arguably best current fighter should have boxed circles around him

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
          Well, it was telling that for a guy who 'had no jab' or had 'crude footwork', he made a skilled, prime veteran Mexican fighter look confused and reluctant to throw at times.

If he were as unskilled as some say, Mexico's arguably best current fighter should have boxed circles around him
          IDK??? But I tend to think guys ranked P4P top 5 in almost all experts are better.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIPBAP View Post
            Gallo 7-5 ....

Comment

• Estrada won 8-4. HBO sells. From commentators to CompuBox to lederman.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post

Just like I thought....
                You're not a pleb! haha

You know Srisaket is hitting the big time when he starts to get this kind of hate...

The funny thing is some of these peasants will watch the tape again and still not understand.
                Very similar fan reaction as the first Roman fight don't ya think???

I would like to see him fight the kid Arroyo some time soon.
                It would be fun while it lasts....

Comment

• Originally posted by Geralt69 View Post
                  That is all part Of Srisakets underrated skill set. Notice how easily Srisket controlled the range. Estrada could never get enough space to get a breather, thanks to Srisakets footwork and combinations.

Also those "awkward positions" as you call it were by design.
                  Srisket controls the angle and positions himself so he is harder to hit cleanly with right hands all while being able to turn and counter with a left either to the body or the head. By doing this he took away Estradas accurate combinations...

I've noticed nearly all these plebs on boxingscene have no idea what is in front of them when they watch Srisaket...

This just made things all the worse for Estrada.....
                  Sri's calmness also impresses me. I didnt know he was that calm. But yeah his faints, and footwork was definitely
                  enough to control the distance. He didnt have the flashier footwork, but it was more effective more times than Estrada.

Before the fight I really thought Estrada would outbox him and land good counters more than he did. But he was not able to do much til after the 10th rd. I have only seen Estrada once before though and Sri twice.

Comment

• Very close fight, I had it a draw. Estrada had Sor out on his feet in that 12th rd. Estrada landed the cleaner punches just look at Sor face at end of the fight. Estrada is a 15rd fighter in a 12rd era. Estrada wins the rematch.
                    Last edited by jdp28tx; 02-25-2018, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      The ironies in this post...seriously bro. You might want to take that post down. You claim people only support their own yet the Mexican lost tonight and a Mexican with Mexican references plastered all over his profile is upset a Mexican lost...SHOCKER. Want to get mad? Hit up Estrada and ask him why he didn't fight the whole fight like he did in the 12th because that's the only reason he's the loser tonight. He's the only person to blame and quite frankly for someone calling people casual that was a pretty casual homer post to make. Goodnight.
                      Yes you could blame Estrada, but I blame it more on his corner/trainer. He's a great boxer but still inexperienced, that's a big part of why his corner is even there, they were really the ones that did not get the job done tonight. When Sri was winning all those middle rounds, they weren't even giving their fighter any sense of urgency.

Comment

Working...
                      X