Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter Details How Canelo Rematch Was Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    That would be 7-5 with a KD.
    I like DJ and I tried my damnedest to get to 5 rds to him.

I just can't get myself to give him the 2 clean rds plus 3 of 5 of the closer ones.

GGG won 6 rds very clean.
    We literally have to give DJ ALL THE CLOSE RDS.

Simply not reasonable.
    The rule of thumb has been the CHAMPION has to be beaten and last 5/10 yrs the challengers have gotten EVERY pitty round plus EVERY close rd.

That is if we are not haters/nuthuggers.

I'm friends with By Jennings, and when I scored his challenge to Wlad 7/5, he correct me and said he knows Wlad won 9.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      I know that fool ain't saying he got tixs to the Canelo -Triple g fight 2.
      Their not even on sale yet
      Presale son!

GOLDEN (all caps) is code

KEEP UP!

Comment

Originally posted by chitownfightfan View Post
        I like DJ and I tried my damnedest to get to 5 rds to him.

I just can't get myself to give him the 2 clean rds plus 3 of 5 of the closer ones.

GGG won 6 rds very clean.
        We literally have to give DJ ALL THE CLOSE RDS.

Simply not reasonable.
        The rule of thumb has been the CHAMPION has to be beaten and last 5/10 yrs the challengers have gotten EVERY pitty round plus EVERY close rd.

That is if we are not haters/nuthuggers.

I'm friends with By Jennings, and when I scored his challenge to Wlad 7/5, he correct me and said he knows Wlad won 9.
        Its been a while since i watched the fight but I scored it 115-112 for GGG. I remember seeing GGG win rounds because Jacobs got cute and tried engaging GGG. Even Jacobs corner kept yelling at him for that. Honestly if he would of just boxed the entire 3 minutes of every round he probably would of won???

Im glad he lost though. I didnt like what he pulled on the IBF Belt. Honestly I consider that cheating. GGG had like 12 hours to hydrate back while Jacobs had over 24 hours.They had to change the rules because of that BS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Presale son!

KEEP UP!
          Im still jealous!!! Stubhub has them on sale now. A lot of times you can get them early if you take a room package and stuff. Or if VIP.

Comment

Im still jealous!!! Stubhub has them on sale now. A lot of times you can get them early if you take a room package and stuff. Or if VIP.
            I went to the last fight & it wasn't worth the $ spent honestly. If I did it again id get the closed circuit tickets instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
              “Cash more important than legacy.” -Abel
              Link please. Btw have you ever heard of a 70 year old paying his electric bill with legacy. No wonder you r sitting in the red

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                I went to the last fight & it wasn't worth the $ spent honestly. If I did it again id get the closed circuit tickets instead.
                I have a good feeling this fight is going to be much, much better!!!

Im torn?? Go to fight or celebrate Cinco De Mayo with friends/family at home watching the fight wih them???

Comment

Stubhub is selling them for $999
                  WTF! I didn't know that? I just checked the prices. Their ****ing expensive as fucc

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Presale son!

KEEP UP!
                    Fucc I just saw that! I didn't know they were on pre-sale. So you spent about $1,600 on two tixs? I just fuccing checked and the cheapest tix they have is a little over a grand.
                    I'm fuccing pissed now!

Comment

Its always about the $$$$. Always has been, always will.
                      Agreed.

I'm just glad that it's done. We will likely see the winner face either BJS (unless he prices himself out) or Jacobs, a guy IMO that can beat anyone on any given day.

I would love to see Charlo vs BJS, sounds crazy but because of their styles they pose the biggest threat to one another. BJS is very hard to hit flush but Charlo is quick, he can box and he closes the gap.

Another good fight will be Charlo vs Andrade because it would be a real fight until it ended. I like Andrade a lot but I think Charlos might present some problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X