Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter Details How Canelo Rematch Was Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Agreed.

I'm just glad that it's done. We will likely see the winner face either BJS (unless he prices himself out) or Jacobs, a guy IMO that can beat anyone on any given day.

I would love to see Charlo vs BJS, sounds crazy but because of their styles they pose the biggest threat to one another. BJS is very hard to hit flush but Charlo is quick, he can box and he closes the gap.

Another good fight will be Charlo vs Andrade because it would be a real fight until it ended. I like Andrade a lot but I think Charlos might present some problems.
    Some GREAT fights to be made?

To me any of these combinations work.

Andrade
    Canelo
    GGG
    Murata
    Jacobs
    Saunders
    Sergiy
    Eubank Jr.

Possibly in future
    Charlo
    Hurd
    Spence

Wouldnt it be cool if the other Charlo (Who I think is better of the 2) moved up to avenge a loss for his brother???

Comment

Originally posted by Don Mac View Post
      Does the multi belt holder still have to make the ring walk first?
      usually in fights like this they make a deal where one guy walks first and the other guy gets introduced first......

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Fucc I just saw that! I didn't know they were on pre-sale. So you spent about $1,600 on two tixs? I just fuccing checked and the cheapest tix they have is a little over a grand.
        I'm fuccing pissed now!
        Yeah that suks! Also WTF??? Their not doing a multi-city tour this time??? Big mistake IMO. Theyre not hyping this up at all. Its gonna be the MexiCANS that have to do all the heavy lifting on supporting it...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Fucc I just saw that! I didn't know they were on pre-sale. So you spent about $1,600 on two tixs? I just fuccing checked and the cheapest tix they have is a little over a grand.
          I'm fuccing pissed now!
          Yup, got my tix during the presale also. Was able to grab one @ $756 dollars with tax. Same price I spent on the first fight between these two. Cinco de Mayo gonna be crackin

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            Link please. Btw have you ever heard of a 70 year old paying his electric bill with legacy. No wonder you r sitting in the red
            DontaesBoxinf Nation interview. Abel tells Dontae that cash is more important than legacy. War Canelo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Its been a while since i watched the fight but I scored it 115-112 for GGG. I remember seeing GGG win rounds because Jacobs got cute and tried engaging GGG. Even Jacobs corner kept yelling at him for that. Honestly if he would of just boxed the entire 3 minutes of every round he probably would of won???

Im glad he lost though. I didnt like what he pulled on the IBF Belt. Honestly I consider that cheating. GGG had like 12 hours to hydrate back while Jacobs had over 24 hours.They had to change the rules because of that BS!!!
              GGG also let a couple rds swing to Jacobs.

Could have won much wider.

As for the weight....

Yeah, the 180+ DJ was always going to be the bigger fighter.

I think ppl forget that GGGs highest rehydration weight has been 173.

That's 3lbs heavier than Madainas norm.
              5 heavier than Peterson and Spence.

GGG was managed very poorly in his career.
              He should have been a WW and been cutting his teeth vs the likes of Soto Karass and Aydin.

Instead, he was dominating the likes of Mahdi Boudhla in his 8/9th fight.

Not that it matters 10yrs later, but until he got out from under Universum, he was basically being drawn by Sturms financial clout.
              And I hate conspiracy theories, but notice how uncharacteristically cautious he seemed.
              It's been rumored that he dragged his feet vs DJ to lure Alvarez to the table, and then again to get the 50/50 payday negotiated for the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by chitownfightfan View Post
                GGG also let a couple rds swing to Jacobs.

Could have won much wider.

As for the weight....

Yeah, the 180+ DJ was always going to be the bigger fighter.

I think ppl forget that GGGs highest rehydration weight has been 173.

That's 3lbs heavier than Madainas norm.
                5 heavier than Peterson and Spence.

GGG was managed very poorly in his career.
                He should have been a WW and been cutting his teeth vs the likes of Soto Karass and Aydin.

Instead, he was dominating the likes of Mahdi Boudhla in his 8/9th fight.

Not that it matters 10yrs later, but until he got out from under Universum, he was basically being drawn by Sturms financial clout.
                And I hate conspiracy theories, but notice how uncharacteristically cautious he seemed.
                It's been rumored that he dragged his feet vs DJ to lure Alvarez to the table, and then again to get the 50/50 payday negotiated for the rematch.

This is so fckin ******ed coming from a true dsabīch gggroupie calling me a nut hugging hater or some sh,you are as much of a deluded gggroupie hoe as they come with your beyond pathetic dsab posts. :bukkake:

Its been rumoured that your a dumb ass fanboi who cant breathe with gs balls in your throat,show me a shred of evidence to prove a single thing u say,til then stfu bich
                Last edited by kushking; 02-24-2018, 03:18 PM.

Comment

everytime you have to listen to loeffler or sanchez it makes ya sick

here he is out here acting like canelo admitted he lost the fight or something...."oh we won the fight in the ring"

but you didnt.....and i highly doubt you got a deal where canelo treated you like the winner either...in fact id bet on that....but hes out here talking big and tough lol

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    This is so fckin ******ed coming from a true dsabīch gggroupie calling me a nut hugging hater or some sh,you are as much of a deluded gggroupie hoe as they come with your beyond pathetic dsab posts. :bukkake:

Its been rumoured that your a dumb ass fanboi who cant breathe with gs balls in your throat,show me a shred of evidence to prove a single thing u say,til then stfu bich
                    Jole chit esa.

Yo estoy aqui. Y nobuy ahir ohotero nogarr

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      This is hilarious Tom got bent over again in negotiations this is spin control. Canelo fighting on his date, his venue, his name first on all posters, him entering the ring last despite GGG owning the belts, a Golden Boy edited promo video was released to announce the fight, and Canelo taking the lion share of the money...but sure keep trying to spin it.
                      THIS

EXACTLY

but this guy out here acting like he a big chief! maybe when ur putting together flyweight cards buddy! not here!

Comment

Working...
                      X