Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Mikey is Special Fighter Like Mayweather, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Mikey is Special Fighter Like Mayweather, Pacquiao

Next month, Mikey Garcia (37-0, 30 KOs) will attempt to become one of the few fighters to capture a world title in a fourth weight class, when he challenges IBF junior welterweight world champion Sergey Lipinets (13-0, 10 KOs). The contest takes place on March 10th at the Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Pacquiao went from under 100 to 151 lol... Mayweather was undefeated from 130-154... yeah... no... those fighters are 1 and 2 and nobody is even a close 3... Sugar Ray Robinson fought part-time circus acts and lost to Jake Lamotta in his prime when still undefeated... and others...

Comment

I like mikey and all. But that nga is gonna have to hop on some PEDs if he wants to be as good as mayweather and pacquiaos reign.

Comment

Watch Lipinets wipe the floor with him. Mikey is a great fighter but he is maxed out at 140 I think. I also don't think he can campaign at 147 with Spence, Thurman, Porter, even a 40 year old Pacquiao beats him.

Comment

There two of the greats of all time while mikey is a top 5 fighter right now once he reaches welter and hes fighting alot bigger fighters think he will lose a fight or two v spence porter garcier crawford thurman all around his level 50/50 fights pac n floyd were streets above every weight division they enterd

Comment

We will see when he fights bigger guys who can bunch and absorb his own shots.

Comment

Mikey will beat both Mayweather and Pacquaio.

Comment

let him fight nomaschenko at 135 we will see how "special" he is my guess he would quit like he did ve slezalido

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                    let him fight nomaschenko at 135 we will see how "special" he is my guess he would quit like he did ve slezalido
                    I have the same opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X