No announcement yet.

Lomachenko is so skilled & talented.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
    I know he doesnt have the most high profile names on his resume but i think its the manner in which he wins that sticks out to people. He has absolutely dominated and dismantled some “elite” fighters and proved his skill is at the very upper echelon. I feel he is one of the greatest fighters in the ring today and perhaps all time but only time will tell. I chuck it up to no professional experience to his loss to salido but fhe way he has beaten everybody since is scary to say the least. I really want crawford and loma to find a weight to fight at to find the best in the world as i feel both would beat garcia or spence to take the crown
    this is too far but he is definitely one of if not the best in the world today. Scratch the fight with Crawford, he's too small and will easily be beaten because of the difference in size.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
      Completely outclassed and dominated everyone he fought since Salido. In a way we have never seen before.

Racist OP.
      It is impossible for me to be racist. I am a black man. In both America and around the world, we are not in power socially to feel the sense of superiority that it would require to be racist.

Comment

Nor are we the majority where I am from.

Comment

If he wasn't white he would be ranked on the list, but he would not be #1 or even considered.

Comment

Yeah, you weren't saying that when Bobby Fischer's Chess Moves were giving you Orgasms, You Fudging Hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
              It is impossible for me to be racist. I am a black man. In both America and around the world, we are not in power socially to feel the sense of superiority that it would require to be racist.
              This has to be one of the stupidest thing I've ever read on this site and Ive seen a lot of stupid things on this site.

Comment

Black people can be racist too lol

Comment

Lol........

Comment

...but after losing to Salido, what has he done to be considered P4P #1?
                    Only 34,000 posts since 2004??

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                      This has to be one of the stupidest thing I've ever read on this site and Ive seen a lot of stupid things on this site.
                      There's nothing stupid about facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X