Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    Dragged up a fossil half his size and fouled him all night
    until he quit.
    Said fossil was the one calling Loma out. Said fossil’s fans were praising his counter left and how it would break Loma’s jaw. The fossil himself was claiming he would own Loma.

Turned out the fossil was obsolete against Hi-Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
      I know he doesnt have the most high profile names on his resume but i think its the manner in which he wins that sticks out to people. He has absolutely dominated and dismantled some “elite” fighters and proved his skill is at the very upper echelon. I feel he is one of the greatest fighters in the ring today and perhaps all time but only time will tell. I chuck it up to no professional experience to his loss to salido but fhe way he has beaten everybody since is scary to say the least. I really want crawford and loma to find a weight to fight at to find the best in the world as i feel both would beat garcia or spence to take the crown
      it isn't doable.

Crawford as reported walk around 177 doe.

So either way you will have Crawford weight drained or you will have Loma outweighed by 25 pounds on fight night.

Comment

I have Loma #2 behind Crawford. He has more than earned that given who he has defeated.

Comment

How is this race bait **** still allowed?

Comment

The thought of a whitey being on the P4P list probably makes you shit yourself at inopportune times.

I also heard Fidelina vomits into a funnel lodged in your anus when you have trouble getting an erection. You are a sick man.

Comment

There's not one name on his resume worth mentioning, the walters fight was the biggest sh** I've watched, walters came for the pay check and that was it. Rigo threw the fight, uncle bob paid big money for it, they needed to make rigo look too good against rigo so he can claim the p4p rubbish spot. There's nothing special about his, his speed is average..he does the same shi**y foot work movements and his power is not worth mentioning. He's a hyped up flop prank product, but the truth is..someone like Salido who's also nothing special beat him because he put a bit of pressure on our "special" boy...like i said they either match him with bigger bums or they pay people to throw the fight.

Comment

You want to know what's funny?
                Beltran is a top 5 win for Terence Crawford. And he's considered a cherry pick for a guy moving up to his third weight class.

How embarrassing for Terence. How embarrassing...

Comment

you're more than welcome to offer 10 better fighters if you're not too busy f#cking whales

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    There's not one name on his resume worth mentioning, the walters fight was the biggest sh** I've watched, walters came for the pay check and that was it. Rigo threw the fight, uncle bob paid big money for it, they needed to make rigo look too good against rigo so he can claim the p4p rubbish spot. There's nothing special about his, his speed is average..he does the same shi**y foot work movements and his power is not worth mentioning. He's a hyped up flop prank product, but the truth is..someone like Salido who's also nothing special beat him because he put a bit of pressure on our "special" boy...like i said they either match him with bigger bums or they pay people to throw the fight.
                    This is a joke, his resume is shot because you think Walters only fought to get paid and rigo threw the fight, some solid logic. I can discredit anybody's resume, doesn't mean what I say is actual right.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                      ...but after losing to Salido, what has he done to be considered P4P #1?
                      This mentality is why fighters are out here ducking. A loss doesn't have to be the end-all-be-all of someone's career, especially not against a 3x world champ in only their 2nd pro bout. I think people consider him p4p #1, because he achieved more, in 11 fights, than most boxers do in 30. After all, how many boxers can say they became 2x, 2 weight world champions in under 10 fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X