Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Jarrell Miller is a Threat, Fighting Joshua Would Be Exciting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, seems like at least Hearn has plans to duck Wilder

Comment

I am all for this ****. I would take Miller over Wilder right now (that may change after I see how he performs against Ortiz).

Hearn is being a good promoter and marinating, not milking, Joshua-Wilder. This fight can still be hyped and made much bigger. I think Spring of next year will be when the fight happens.

Comment

I just hope that Joshua is not counting his chickens before they hatch. There are certain pitfalls he has to avoid in order to not overlook Parker. One is by not focusing on Jarrell Miller ahead of time.

Comment

Duck, duck, goose. But I do like the Baby Miller fight, that should be a good fun fight

Comment

Hearn is just laughing at the fans while he feeds them sh.it

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              I am all for this ****. I would take Miller over Wilder right now (that may change after I see how he performs against Ortiz).

Hearn is being a good promoter and marinating, not milking, Joshua-Wilder. This fight can still be hyped and made much bigger. I think Spring of next year will be when the fight happens.
              All of this, very well said

Comment

I reckon almost all these comments are aimed at Wilder, he just loves poking him, flexing who's really in controL, Wilder must be steaming, in the end he'll take less dollars

Comment

Called this one instantly when Miller was announced as part of Matchroom Boxing USA that he would be AJ's Debut fight in America at Barclays. I think that is a GREAT MOVE! Of course I would prefer AJ vs Wilder Next Obviously but Debuting in US first only makes their fight Bigger

Calling it now, AJ Jumps to HBO that is a DUCK FROM WILDER NO EXCUSES and I'm a AJ fan! Wilder of course have to beat Ortiz first of course which is not a given and AJ have to beat Parker which is not a GIVEN either
                  Last edited by sicko; 02-22-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    All of this, very well said
                    People can sit around a blame Wilder for asking for too much money or Joshua for asking for advantages or whatever, but the reality is this fight has potential to be one of the biggest fights of the era. Hearn has to play his cards just right to pull it off.

If both guys are half as good as they believe they are, Joshua should get past Parker and Miller and Wilder should do the same with Ortiz and Breazeale (or whoever). Its taken Wilder a while to get his brand off the ground in America and Joshua isn't known here yet. If this fight was actually made for next month it would be a disservice to everyone (but us boxing nerds).

Hearn was on Chris Mannix's show a while back and was saying essentially all of the above, just asking out loud "When's the time to make the fight?"

He has to play the promoter and say Wilder isnt popular enough and wants to big a cut and all that, but deep down he is doing bother fighters a favor. I wouldn't be surprised to see Joshua yield Wilder a VERY generous split of the pot once the pot becomes massive.... which I think it will by next spring.
                    Last edited by paulf; 02-22-2018, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Yea right. Slow ass Miller is a punching bag for Joshua. He is so lazy and slow with his movements joshua would tee off on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X