Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Conor Benn be the new Eubank Jr hypejob?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Conor Benn be the new Eubank Jr hypejob?

It's set up perfectly really.. Nigel Benn vs Chris Eubank was one of if not the biggest british rivalry of the 90s if not in boxing as a whole. the fact they have sons in boxing now that are basically the same.. watch conor benn training and fighting its scarily similar to eubank jr and watch Benn's last fight.. yes he came back to win after 2 knockdowns but it inevitable the same downfall awaits. Thoughts?

Watch for giggles.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHCxVN3LO6I
    Last edited by TommyParker; 02-21-2018, 02:19 AM.

Conor Benn is even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Conor Benn is even worse.
      Yup I think Conor Benn is worse once he fights a contender I think he'll get ktfo

Comment

It's the in thing to do to make fun of Eubank. He really isn't a bad fighter and he has done pretty well for himself. He is worth a few million bucks from boxing earnings and he was good enough to fight Groves for the title and good enough that the odds makers made him the betting favorite going into the fight. I may be one of the few Eubank fans left but I'll look forward to his next fight and root for him to win. I like the way he fights.

Comment

Conor went life and death with a 2-6 guy from Italy I think it was, in his last fight. It was a fun fight for sure, but given the opposition, it was an eye-opener. He needs a lot of work but he's young. So who knows? Maybe he will shape up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            Conor went life and death with a 2-6 guy from Italy I think it was, in his last fight. It was a fun fight for sure, but given the opposition, it was an eye-opener. He needs a lot of work but he's young. So who knows? Maybe he will shape up.
            He yung doe

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              He yung doe
              I give a young dude a break, man.

Comment

Good reply's, guy is only 21 so can learn IF he wants too.. depends if he is as arrogant as eubank.. UPDATED THE LINK IN POST or watch here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHCxVN3LO6I

Comment

I think he might be worse but it depends on the trainers. Look at Pac man when he started he could shape up to be better than Eubank jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
                    I think he might be worse but it depends on the trainers. Look at Pac man when he started he could shape up to be better than Eubank jr.
                    I agree he could easily surpass EuCoward Jr...
                    The bar is being set kinda low....

Comment

Working...
                    X