Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I've Been Calling Out Anthony Joshua For Almost 2 Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearns wants "big baby" next

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
      Wilder is unknown even in the US, his ratings are ridiculous. He brings economically nothing to the table except his belt.
      Is big baby known in the US ??? or anyone else Joshua fought??

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        There was more money for Glazkov against Martin than there was for the Wilder fight.

AJ wasn't planning on fighting for a world title at that time, but Martin kept on talking **** about him online calling him a coward and such. So they took the gamble and got him in the ring. The rest is history.

How was AJ ducking Wilder when he was fighting Wlad, then had to fight his mandatory in Takam??
        Wlad is a much better fighter than Wilder will ever come close to being. What you're saying is pure nonsense.
        No there wasn't. Wilder vs glazkov was to be the headline fight of the night featuring two undefeated fighters fighting for wilder's wbc belt. Yet the fight that was made the co headline made more money??? I just wanna let that sink in and let you see how stupid you sound trying to defend that blatant duck. I also noticed you had nothing to say about aj ducking wilder for a fight that night. Plus who cares aj fought wlad??? That was a year later and within that time aj ducked wilder several more times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
          No there wasn't. Wilder vs glazkov was to be the headline fight of the night featuring two undefeated fighters fighting for wilder's wbc belt. Yet the fight that was made the co headline made more money??? I just wanna let that sink in and let you see how stupid you sound trying to defend that blatant duck. I also noticed you had nothing to say about aj ducking wilder for a fight that night. Plus who cares aj fought wlad??? That was a year later and within that time aj ducked wilder several more times.
          I think you need to do a bit of research on how much Glazkov got paid compared to how much Wilder was offering.

AJ fought Martin then Breazeale. The next fight was supposed to be Wlad but he pulled out with an injury so it went to Molina on short notice. So where did AJ duck Wilder?

AJ ducked Wilder several times? AJ didn't duck him once let alone several times. At what point did he duck? Be specific.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            AJ ducked Wilder several times? AJ didn't duck him once let alone several times. At what point did he duck? Be specific.
            I know it's not very popular on this site to analyze facts objectively. Which makes sense since it's fans with allegiances to specific fighters.

But if we're being fair, it's obviously ridiculous to claim AJ ducked Wilder several times.

A case could be made that AJ ducked Wilder this March, but it would be a flimsy case at best. I don't think it's ducking to give a fight more time to build as long as you do end up taking the fight. So in my personal opinion, AJ hasn't ducked Wilder yet. Yes, he could have fought him in March, but it made way more business sense to fight Parker first and AJ vs. Wilder is such a bigger fight later this year than it would be now.

This Miller talk though should have everyone nervous that the plan is to duck Wilder. For all of us that want to see AJ vs. Wilder, the biggest fear has always been that HBO would do whatever it takes to block the fight.

Mentioning Miller as an opponent certainly makes it seem like Hearn is leaning towards HBO, even though it'll kill the Wilder fight dead. Which would be a real shame. A real real shame. Everyone knows AJ & Wilder are #1 and #2 on the planet. Everyone who cares about knowing who the best boxer on Earth is wants to see them fight. Delaying the fight for another year would make sense in terms of giving the general public time to find out about the fight and get excited, but it'll be a real shame if Matchroom & HBO go full board and this fight never happens.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              50-50 or no fight despite aj being 80 percent of the draw
              Parker said the same thing and still got the fight. It's called negotiating.

What's the biggest deal you've negotiated in your life?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                And priced yourself out of the fight when it came down to it
                That's not what happened. Don't you ever get tired of being a boring troll? Don't you realize that to reasonable adults, when we see your posts, what you're really saying is I AM MISERABLE AND NOBODY WILL **** ME?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
                  Wilder is unknown even in the US, his ratings are ridiculous.
                  He is Showtime's biggest draw. Were you aware of that?

Why were you under the impression that Wilder's ratings were poor?

Is it possible you were hoodwinked by propaganda?

Comment

‘F’ Joshua fool. Deal with that beast coming at your strap in 10 daze. Hope you didn’t train for Joshua for this fight either,

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X