Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I've Been Calling Out Anthony Joshua For Almost 2 Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    He was calling the bum out for 2 years. Joshua’s scared stiff ass was shook. Now you Joshua dick blowers are talking about Wilder asked for 50-50 when they never even negotiated the fight. You listened to him then and now want to tune him out lmao. Hypocrites.
    So I guess you're trying to say that AJ is ducking Wilder? I would say that we'll see later this year. But Ortiz is going to put such a whipping on ol' chicken legs, there won't be much left of him to challenge Joshua.

Comment

Ortiz gon sleep this big mouth and I’ll still want AJ to knock him out for all his talkin

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
        Wilder is unknown even in the US, his ratings are ridiculous. He brings economically nothing to the table except his belt.
        He brings a POTENTIAL US PPV via Showtime.He should be bragging about that more,no other current fighter can do that for Joshua bar Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          If D.Wilder's name was golovkin then they would be on his side like when lil g was trying to get Nelo they jump on Nelo to talk smack but when D.W.ilder tries to get A.J. they jump on D.Wilder to talk smack.

YOU LOSERS CAN'T EVEN HIDE IT.
          Hey fckboy This is about Windmill not Golovkin, Beyonce fangirls more ******ed every day

Comment

I really hope that Wildzilla doesn’t think that Kong is going to be a walk in the jungle. He’s in for a fierce battle. AJ should be far removed from his mind so that he won’t have to use this as an excuse.

Comment

It's just not a 50/50 fight price wise. We'll see how bad Deontay wants it and if he prices himself out. He'd still make more with a 60/40 or 65/35 than he's made probably his past 2 or 3 fights combined--maybe more.

Comment

Wilder is over looking Ortiz!! This whole camp has been nothing but talk about Joshua! I have Deontology KOing Ortiz but I’m starting to have second thoughts!!

Comment

Calling him out while pricing yourself out? +1 and -1 equals zero, sorry

Comment

All talk and no action, better worry about Ortiz, he isn't an unranked BUM

Comment

Joshua been busy fighting wlad, and selling out stadiums and doing huge ppv buys..

Wilder headlining in Alabama.

Joshua don’t need wilder,,, Joshua is the A side

Comment

Working...
                      X