No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Drills a Very Game Brandon Rios in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Benevidez destroys Gavril in the rematch. I didn't think it was any controversy in the 1st Fight. Other than the Knock Down, I thought Benevidez controlled that fight and had the cleaner more consistent work but the rematch is happening so we get to see

David gets hit way too much. Especially for such a young fighter.

Longevity will not be his friend.

I hope he wins so Caleb Plant can send him down ***** street.

Comment

Rios's offense is his best defense.
      He's like a small version of Margarito eating punches for dinner.
      This Swift fight is easy to predict.
      If he could take Garcia's punches, then it'll be a long night for Swift.
      Otherwise, it will be like Morales 2.
      That's all there is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Benevidez destroys Gavril in the rematch. I didn't think it was any controversy in the 1st Fight. Other than the Knock Down, I thought Benevidez controlled that fight and had the cleaner more consistent work but the rematch is happening so we get to see

That 117-111 Dave Moretti Benavidez card was criminal.

Hopefully there's no crazy cards like that if the rematch goes the distance.

Comment

Looking forward to the Benavidez vs Gavril II fight. Super curious what Benavidez learned from that experience & to see if Gavril, who I thought mighta been too careful early, is a lil more aggressive this time around. This could end up being a trilogy out of nowhere potentially.

Might go to this one.

Comment

great card? Really? Rios is shot to **** and the other fights nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
              David gets hit way too much. Especially for such a young fighter.

Longevity will not be his friend.

I hope he wins so Caleb Plant can send him down ***** street.
              David just turned 21 and still improving, haven't even reached his full potential yet. If If that is going to happen you better catch him now while he is still young and flawed because once he puts it all together he will RULE 168 IMO

Credit to Gavril who is tough, I don't see many others withstanding what Gavril was able to in their first fight.

Comment

Brandon Rios gonna fuck up Danny Garcia, Then he gonna fuck up Run Time and then really shock the world when he makes ERROL SPENCE TAKE A KNEE!

WAR RIOS

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  Brandon Rios gonna fuck up Danny Garcia, Then he gonna fuck up Run Time and then really shock the world when he makes ERROL SPENCE TAKE A KNEE!

Hahaha, I don't know about that but I DO think Bam Bam is catching Garcia at the right time plus Danny's never liked all out pressure fighters

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X