Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Drills a Very Game Brandon Rios in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Brandon has anything left he knocks this bum out.

Comment

• Thurman looking stronger in the corner into the 8th.

Comment

• Garcia confused going into 9. Throwing body shots as soon as Bern suggests.

Comment

• Thurman winded and running out of steam. I am giving Garcia 10, good right to body at midpoint of round. Garcia employing feints. Thurman running but looking for ugly looping counters.

Comment

• I gave it to Thurman.

Comment

• Rios got stopped to the body by Tim Bradley. I can't get over that. Garcia and his pops only take fights they know they can win. They fought Thurman finally because they were backed into a corner. It's the PBC way to have these guys make 7 figures off easy fights. They used up the Malignaggi's, Berto's, and Guerrero's of the world, so here comes Brandon Rios.

Comment

• Purse info

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Purse info

Thanks.......................

Comment

• This anyone not care to watch Danny "****" Garcia anymore?

He can't beat the top fighters, goes back to bums to get hype and will lose again in another big fight.

Diarrhea is a B side fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      Rios got stopped to the body by Tim Bradley. I can't get over that. Garcia and his pops only take fights they know they can win. They fought Thurman finally because they were backed into a corner. It's the PBC way to have these guys make 7 figures off easy fights. They used up the Malignaggi's, Berto's, and Guerrero's of the world, so here comes Brandon Rios.
                      They were ****** enough to take the Herrara and Pederson fights...

Garcia got beat up and lost both of those...

Comment

Working...
                      X