Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lederman: “Jim..I love effective aggression and landing the harder shots..” ggg Nelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lederman: “Jim..I love effective aggression and landing the harder shots..” ggg Nelo

Lederman had only given Bumnelo 2 rounds by the 9th round...saying he loved Triple Gee’s effective aggression and landing the harder shots..

Smells like a lie. Which “harder shots” was Lederman referring to?

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
    Lederman had only given Bumnelo 2 rounds by the 9th round...saying he loved Triple Gee’s effective aggression and landing the harder shots..

Smells like a lie. Which “harder shots” was Lederman referring to?
    lmao

lederman also loved kovalev over ward

the thing is....for boxing and hbo kovalev winning would have been better right? yet the actual judges(who supposedly are catering to money interests) did not agree

oh well.....lifes tough sometimes......lets face it....ggg isnt what he was supposed to be.....canelo fared well....gee was supposed to end his life.......

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      lmao

the thing is....for boxing and hbo kovalev winning would have been better right? yet the actual judges(who supposedly are catering to money interests) did not agree

oh well.....lifes tough sometimes......lets face it....ggg isnt what he was supposed to be.....canelo fared well....gee was supposed to end his life.......
      'Talcum X' hath spoken

Comment

Lederman always gives it the guy that punches harder. Which is ******ed

Comment

lmao

And everyone who saw the fight watched it on HBO and got brainwashed by Jim Lampley. Except the smartest few, who really saw what happened.
          Such as yourself. Everyone else is just a sheep. Not you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            'Talcum X' hath spoken
            is this the same nameless, faceless, broke dick internet troll that i remember from the last time you replied and quoted me? i think it is

hey shontae...will you be at the wilder fight? or any fight? you got ticket stubs bro? oh right....ya...sorry you dont...you hide under internet anonymity....sucks to be you man

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
              And everyone who saw the fight watched it on HBO and got brainwashed by Jim Lampley. Except the smartest few, who really saw what happened.
              Such as yourself. Everyone else is just a sheep. Not you.
              i know what you are trying to do ...but truthfully, you arent far off

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Lederman always gives it the guy that punches harder. Which is ******ed
                according to lederman if you come forward and throw the harder punches you automatically win unless you get knocked out.....fortunately for the rest of us boxing doesnt actually work that way...you can actually win taking a step bacwkwards if you fight right

Comment

is this the same nameless, faceless, broke dick internet troll that i remember from the last time you replied and quoted me? i think it is

hey shontae...will you be at the wilder fight? or any fight? you got ticket stubs bro? oh right....ya...sorry you dont...you hide under internet anonymity....sucks to be you man
                  Damn man why you get so emotional? The least a mutt like you can do is be more cheerful

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    Damn man why you get so emotional? The least a mutt like you can do is be more cheerful
                    im good man trust me

it must suck to be ashamed of who you really are

Comment

Working...
                    X