Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lederman: “Jim..I love effective aggression and landing the harder shots..” ggg Nelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    post your internet record so i can see how good you are at the internet....lol

stay safe in anonymity
    I'm safe in public too, because I can put little insecure manlets like you away with ease, doesn't change the fact that you have identity issues and can't make friends so you try and impress people on a boxing forum.

You remind me of that typical loser guy that hangs around people that like each other, calling them your friends even though they just keep you around to rip on you and because you buy them stuff. They realise how pathetic you are but think it's fun seeing a little whipping boy keep coming back and giving them free chit - like their own personal, submissive mutt boy slave.

Take care IC (identity crisis...yeah, you KNOW what I mean with that hey? Struck a nerve earlier!)
    Last edited by 'b'; 02-17-2018, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      boxing is not scored based on who landed the best punch in the round. its the overall amount of work you have vs the amount of work your opponent has. for people with cognitive problems yes the are probably only going to remember that one stand out punch in the round. for people who are able to keep a running tally of overall work they will factor in everything when scoring a round. also your whole harder punches falls mantra falls apart cause thats what pac did for almost the entire fight against floyd and you loved his little tickle jab.
      TBE also landed more power punches than #48 LMFAO

Canelo astually landed more power punches than GGG unlike Pedquiao LOL

Comment

Effective aggression doesn't exist. You land your punch or you don't. It's that simple.

Comment

Lederman is imo a terrible scorer...I always disgree with his scores.

Comment

Canelo was mediocre and was scared to let loose on ggg. Ggg got robbed of a win that night and only the mexican fanbase thinks otherwise

Comment

Scared to let loose?he threw and landed every kind of punch played on the ropes while ggg was reduced to a pity pat jab not his usual powerful ACCURATE jab and was definitely scared to go to the body and attack on the ropes

Comment

Working...
              X