Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ray Beltran Bloody and Bruised, Decisions Moses For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shoulda just took a count

Comment

Great finish!

Comment

They might be able to work out Kava vs Skeete as an eliminator for the belt that Horn is about to give to Crawford

Comment

Rise up Baltic!! Both Latvia and Lithuania with the best fighters in their country's history in their primes right now

Comment

Is this the green card fight?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              mark kriegal is unbearable...why is he even there? shouldnt he be interviewing/counselling Broner in a turtleneck sweater or some ****?
              Has that typical old man voice that makes you want to sleep. Sometimes I'll forget that he's there cuz he won't say anything for minutes at a time. I'll be thinking to myself that the commentating isn't that bad, then I'll hear this guy go, "I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE FIREWORKS KID."

And now it sucks again.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Is this the green card fight?
                C'mon Ray! Do it baby!! Represent the PHX and earn yourself that spot in the US! You can do it!!!

Comment

beltran wins tonight and he'll fight lomachenko. is not hard to see. fuck arum

Comment

Beltran is very lucky to be here, he was about 10 seconds away from getting stopped by Vasquez. He's very fortunate that fight was only 10 rounds and not 12.

But that performance buts doubt in my mind that Beltran will win tonight but I'm hoping the best for him. Moses doesn't move that much so maybe he won't look as bad.

Comment

Beltran's got this........and ***** done hooked him up with a green card too
                      Last edited by mathed; 02-16-2018, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X