Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ray Beltran Bloody and Bruised, Decisions Moses For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN commentary is a disgrace, Stevenson is looking ordinary against an absolute bum, one of the worst fighters I've ever seen with a positive record and they celebrate like he's winning a lineal world title right now.

Comment

Stevenson is Alexander part 2. He'd be lucky to get that far. Nothing too special.
      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 02-16-2018, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Seems like he's technically pretty good but doesn't have that killer instinct. He gets in and gets out even when he has the guy hurt.

Comment

Can someone explain to me what the hell is wrong with this ref???

Dudes mad as hell. There's been 2 or 3 separate occasions where the guy just yells in the boxers face! He did it to Tapia and Shakur.

Sounds like my dad when he drinks. ****in yelling about nothing.

Comment

Crap fight.

Comment

The commentary team sucks too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
                ESPN commentary is a disgrace, Stevenson is looking ordinary against an absolute bum, one of the worst fighters I've ever seen with a positive record and they celebrate like he's winning a lineal world title right now.
                The fighters in his 5th pro fight. Cut him some slack. Let's see where he is in 2 or 3 years.

Comment

Horrible! Then this chick asks "Who he wants" lol

Comment

Hope the main event is better. Beltran headlining? Arum must be out of his rocker. Whatta ****ty card and team!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Hope the main event is better. Beltran headlining? Arum must be out of his rocker. Whatta ****ty card and team!
                      Then don’t watch.

Beltran is always fun to watch leave boxing to the real fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X