Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lololololol

Don't tell me when you were a teenage boy you never tried drugs in your life.. You must be a sheltered boy. You missed out on some fun growing kid. Oh, and Drugs for recreational use is not the same as PEDs dimwit.

Oh, and to this day since the day Pac has a laced his gloves for a Pro fight. Not even once did he get flagged. Not once in his years in boxing. None.

Unlike your idol who got caught sticking IVs, settling with Pac to cover his medical records from exposing his fraud ways hahaha! So much red flags.. You got to be blind not to see it.

Oh respect to the ultimate Fl0mo fanboi Dosumpthin.

You and Travestyny are second to none. May you find your dominant alt among your alts sooner or later.

To those who have no idea.. As we can see when Dosumpthin is in trouble, his alter ego.. aka his go to alt travestyny never fails to show up hahaha!!

What does Travestyny, Dosumpthin, and Floyd have in common?

They are all FRAUDS HAHAHA!!

The pioneer of all Fl0mo hoes.

You can't make this shyit up! haha!

At first you were entertaining. Watching you trolling and spamming every thread non stop.

But now.......it's kind of boring. You've become too predictable.

Change it up a bit. You can do it.
    Come on. Try again.

I have tried drugs before, and then I realized it’s not good for the body. I accept it, I cannot deny it, that was before, and that’s [why] I strongly support the president, that he fights illegal drugs,” he said. The drugs included methamphetamine, locally known as shabu, marijuana and cocaine. Pacquiao said he used them “for years” but it was when he was a teenager and before he “became a champion”.

- Manny Pacquiao 2016
    http://globalnews.ca/news/2971958/bo...rug-crackdown/

METH is a banned PED AND Manny admitted he used it early on in his professional career on his way to becoming champion.

Now respond. Explain how METH isn't a banned substance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post

METH is a banned PED AND Manny admitted he used it early on in his professional career on his way to becoming champion.

So you think Pac was in Meth when he fought his pro fights?

Don't you think there are better PEDS to use to gain in boxing than METH lmao

And if he did where's your smoking gun he used it to gain? In what fight?

when did Pac get caught using Peds? What fight?

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2018, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Depends if PAc’s use was habitual or conservative. Either way, if he was a user performing at high standards in the pros by his handlers then PEDS would be a good use for Pacquiao at those habits hinder his training. The juice would help

NObody was implying the meth was his booster

Comment

At first you were entertaining. Watching you trolling and spamming every thread non stop.

But now.......it's kind of boring. You've become too predictable.

Change it up a bit. You can do it.
          Come on. Try again.

I have tried drugs before, and then I realized it’s not good for the body. I accept it, I cannot deny it, that was before, and that’s [why] I strongly support the president, that he fights illegal drugs,” he said. The drugs included methamphetamine, locally known as shabu, marijuana and cocaine. Pacquiao said he used them “for years” but it was when he was a teenager and before he “became a champion”.

- Manny Pacquiao 2016
          http://globalnews.ca/news/2971958/bo...rug-crackdown/

Now respond. Explain how METH isn't a banned substance.
          my brothaz, this is what fighting high on meth looks like. this is the closest we'll get to see "pac" high on meth fighting. this is the type of advantage you're talking about?

Comment

Let's talk about the elephant.

Manny admitted to using HARDCORE DRUGS - METH and Cocaine "up until champion"

Manny was fighting what twice a month as a PROFESSIONAL before winning his first title.

These are indisputable FACTS.

The elephant:

WHY DIDNT THE METH/COKE SHOW UP IN PACs SYSTEM AT SOME POINT IF HE WAS BEING PROPERLY TESTED?

Ok.......Go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
              Depends if PAc’s use was habitual or conservative. Either way, if he was a user performing at high standards in the pros by his handlers then PEDS would be a good use for Pacquiao at those habits hinder his training. The juice would help
              Okay, but did it show up in his PED tests in all the years in boxing. Not one single red flag.

No low TE ratios = Floyd has by the way

No signs of PED use. Passed all test with flying colors for all this years as a pro boxer.

Not to mention. Passed all test, USADA, VADA, Floyd OLYMPIC style fraud testing etc..

So where did Pac get caught juicing?

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2018, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• He retired young because he got scared of getting exposed. He found a way to mask it and came back.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  He retired young because he got scared of getting exposed. He found a way to mask it and came back.
                  the boy knows his shiiet.. i give him that! dumb as a rock as a human being but when it comes to boxing and beating the system, i give him his props.

Comment

Okay, but did it show up in his PED tests in all the years in boxing. Not one single red flag.
                    Do you have access to Manny test?

No low TE ratios = Floyd has by the way
                    Floyds samples were CIR tested. Remember? Another mistake by Hauser

No signs of PED use. Passed all test with flying colors for all this years as a pro boxer.
                    But yet Pac admits to using METH. Either Pac lied about using or he cheated testing.

Not to mention. Passed all test, USADA, VADA, Floyd OLYMPIC style faud testing etc..
                    Pac turned down THE BIGGEST FIGHT over random testing.

And Pac has had ZERO stoppages since then.

Not to mention a terrible boxing record when being blood tested.

FACTS

So where did Pac get caught juicing?
                    THE CORRECT QUESTION IS WHY DIDNT PAC FAIL ANY TEST IF HE ADMITTED TO USING METH?

Comment

Let's talk about the elephant.

Manny admitted to using HARDCORE DRUGS - METH and Cocaine "up until champion"

lol don't you think Duran didn't take drugs? Tyson didn't?

It's bad if you use it during training for enhancement. Meth is a speed drug. It only works when applied close to the fight time. Pac passing all drug test for years shows he used it for recreational purposes and has admitted and had repented that any form of drugs is bad.

He is a senator of his country in pursuit of advocating removing drugs in his country. And he learned during his young age when he was so poor, he saw how it destroys families, thus he wants it out of his homeland.

Now, any proof he used it during the fight?

Pls enlighten me.. Must have missed a test that he failed??

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2018, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X