Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    yeah nothing suspicious right...

Steroid use also gives you a small package which is noticeable on Floyd

Comment

Floyd was juicing before and during the McGregor camp. His physique and IV was a dead giveaway. I said this in the build up to the fight. Go look at my history if you doubt it. It's funny that Conor was even competitive to me because he shouldn't have been. NSAC even helped him cheat because he brings in mega revenue for his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
        Was Wlad juicing??? he was even older and ripped

Yes he likely was and same goes for Mayweather. The nievety of some fans is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Dom Ingle is deffo on the juice as is most of his gym IMO
          The size and low body fat are a dead give away. There have always been older guys who stayed in shape, but nobody looked like that at 50 say 40 years ago, now they're in every gym.

Comment

Maybe he was and maybe he wasn't. I think it's possible for a 40 year old to be that ripped without drugs or peds of any kind. Mayweather is a muscular guy who trains hard and stays lean. He dad is still very muscular and ripped in his 60s and he does no special training that I know of. Part of it is genetics. If being ripped is a sure sign of ped cheating then Bradley must have been one of the biggest cheats of all.

Comment

look at pac.. always been ripped since the early days.

look how small PEDQUIAO's head is LOL !!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=WesternChamp;18490766]yeah nothing suspicious right...

Comment

[QUOTE=larry mustafa;18490973]
                  yeah nothing suspicious right...

???? point it out

pac always been ripped. abs, wings, in fact, he's more ripped when he was younger.

and wtf about ggg? i dont give a damm about him! you want me to say that he's juicing? ggg is on peds yo! no larry, not all pac fans are ggg fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    Why you mad? Why should this question bother you to the point of going on a rant? You said half the stuff in your previous post.. Your the only one to play sports, exercise, win fights, and wherever else your going on about so why should some ******s question even bother you?
                    Why do y’all weirdo post threads then accuse others off being mad when they respond? It’s *you’re.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      you way too emotional for me bruh. go do some yoga.

"who are you? how dare you question my man *snaps finger and rolls neck*".

man GTFOH.

the mofo looks like Holyfield. i suspect juicing.

what evidence I have? again the same evidence Pacquiaos accusers have.

and when Pacquiao sent subpoenas to release all testing on Floyd they decided to settle instead. another act only a dirty mofo would make.

again I'm a lifelong Floyd fan. but not a groupie. there is no athlete above suspicion. I dont know that mofo personally. i dont give a fck about how he's perceived I'm not being paid to do his P.R.
                      Is this about Pacquiao or Floyd? You said don’t bring up Pacquiao but yet you’re the only one that keep mentioning his name. Still mad about Pacquio losing to a school teacher and getting ktfo by a p1ss drinker? You wanted attention That’s the only reason you posted this thread. If you don’t want people to respond why even post it? All you’re going to do is call everyone who responds to your post mad, fanboy, etc.
                      my point is it doesn’t matter his career is over. He was on steroids. Now what? What are you going to do about it? What is it going to stop nerd? Nothing at all. He still goes home to his mansions and cars while you sitting on boxingscene crying and helping him get paid.

"who are you? how dare you question my man *snaps finger and rolls neck*

^Usually those who think like this are speaking from experience

Comment

Working...
                      X