Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
    so you are talking about threads from years ago?
    yes, did pac just fought recently???

go look at some of his recent fight threads. weigh in and media day work out.

Comment

If he was or if he wasn't? What difference does it make? Manny boxers have been juicing for years and has never been caught until Floyd began shining a spotlight on it. The irony is no one ever paid close attention to this kind of stuff until May brought it to the boxing public's attention in the first place.
      Last edited by champion4ever; 02-16-2018, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever
        If he was or if he wasn't? What difference does it make? Manny boxers having been juicing for years and has never been caught until Floyd began shining a spotlight on it. The irony is no none ever paid much attention to this kind of stuff until May brought it the boxing public's attention.
        and they still dont! besides the floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          yes, did pac just fought recently???

go look at some of his recent fight threads. weigh in and media day work out.
          So you just made a random accusation based on posts from years ago?

Comment

Good point, but it is obvious to me that the OP is hardly a Floyd fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              Nothing to do with training for over 30 years then? living and eating healthily for that entire time..... must be PEDs lol
              That whole wincobank gym is a hotbed for PED’s. Kid Galahad’s already been exposed.
              Dominic Ingle is on the juice 100%, the amount of muscle mass he has at 50+ is absurd. There’s no other explanation, it’s near scientifically impossible to build that amount of muscle mass at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

IMO its obvious that mofo was on that hulk juice. this is his 40 year old body three weeks before the McTapout fight. what evidence do I have? the same evidence Pacquiao's accusers have.. none.

but if I had to make a bet I'll put my money on Floyd being juiced to the gills. this mofo looks like a mini Evander Holyfield.

try to put the groupie/fanboy glasses down. if this accusation makes your chest burn than you are a fanboy. take a deep breath and come here with a clear logical approach.

then you factor in the IV/USADA scandal and this mofo got red flags all over the place. and if you think that scandal wasnt a big deal once again you are a fanboy. take another deep breath and put your emotions away. floyd being "dehydrated" to the point he needed an IV smells like dogsht to me. what other fight has Floyd needed an IV after a weigh in? and Floyd paying USADA to conduct the testing is a huge conflict of interest.

so logically explain how 40 yr old Floyd looks like the black Wolverine.

was Floyd juiced to the gills? what are your thoughts. please no deflection to Pacquiao or GGG. this is a Floyd thread.

Why do we have to explain something to you? Who are you? If that’s your opinion then so be it. Why do y’all care what others think anyway? His career is over, he’s going in the HOF he still holds all the records and still is the most popular even in retirement. Opinions from bloggers aren’t going to stop that lol. In fact you all wouldn’t have anything to talk about on here if it wasn’t for Floyd. It’s funny the ones who always bring up “fan boys” are the same ones that constantly make threads about him and be the first to comment on anything with his name on it lol. Getting an IV is not a red flag obviously you never played a sport a day in your life or never won a fight a day in your life. So how would you know about red flags? You think 40 year olds can’t get abs? Are you ******ed? He doesn’t even have a full 6 pack and it’s saggy at the bottom and you’re about to have a heart attack like that’s the best body you’ve ever seen lmao. Most black people age well
                Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 02-16-2018, 04:30 PM.

Comment

larry and dunn were in charge of getting rid of the incriminating evidence....

Comment

You only comment if it’s a floyd article lol groupie

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
                      So you just made a random accusation based on posts from years ago?
                      i didnt make a random accusation!! go look at those threads. you swear i know what pages those threads are at. if i did i would bump those up already.

by you even quoting me just goes to show you know what im talking about. floyd fans was saying manny is off the peds now and that's why he's not as ripped as he was before.

Comment

Working...
                      X