No announcement yet.

I was suprised that Roy Jones only had 2 more losses than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Horn won outright. It's a testament to how stupid you are to think otherwise.

Also, Marquez 1 and 3 were huge robberies

Plz S T F U you piece of trash

You plain out dont know boxing and you’re more emotional than a female on her period, Keep sucking **** bj.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Horn won outright. It's a testament to how stupid you are to think otherwise.

Also, Marquez 1 and 3 were huge robberies

Plz S T F U you piece of trash
      Calm damn bro. A.K. is a pretty damned good poster. I think Manny won the First fight, I gave the 2nd fight to Marquez, Close win by Manny in the 3rd fight and Marquez ended the rivalry in the fourth fight.

Comment

Your missing my point, what you think isn't important to the men who have fought in the past, present and future.
        What Calzahge did was best for him, what others do is best for them.
        You on the other hand are a wannabe who wants to assume the
        likeness of a wrestlers character instead of signing your real name at the bottom of your opinions.

Everything in life isn't a cookies cutters dream, reality can be a ***** at times but you do the best you can when your heart & brain lead you.

Life is hard for most fighters, honor them as warriors.
        You aren't Roman Reigns, you only wish you were.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          If Pacquiao continue fighting in the next 4-5 years. He will have more losses than RJJ.
          4-5 years to only lose 2 more times? Yea ok!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            Your missing my point, what you think isn't important to the men who have fought in the past, present and future.
            What Calzahge did was best for him, what others do is best for them.
            You on the other hand are a wannabe who wants to assume the
            likeness of a wrestlers character instead of signing your real name at the bottom of your opinions.

Everything in life isn't a cookies cutters dream, reality can be a ***** at times but you do the best you can when your heart & brain lead you.

Life is hard for most fighters, honor them as warriors.
            You aren't Roman Reigns, you only wish you were.

Ray
            Why did you attacked me in this thread?. Why Mr corso? I am just saying that boxers needs to retire when they are way past his prime. I was a Roy fan when I was a kid, and it sucks seeing him got knocked out by lesser talented boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              4-5 years to only lose 2 more times? Yea ok!
              If he fights the Thurman, Spence and the Crawford at 147. He losses to the three of them. It won't happen unless arum feed him to Crawford and Lomachenko this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                I thought the great Roy Jones already had 16 losses turns out he only lost 9 times in his career.

Roy Jones - 66 wins, 9 losses, 0 draw

Manny Pacquiao - 59 wins, 7 losses, 2 draws

Pac lost to the likes of MOrales and Marquez and Mayweather.

Jones lost to Enzo lol

Not to mention Pac was absolutely robbed against Bradley and some believe against Horn too. So that's 5 losses that aren't being disputed.

Is anyone gonna dispute any of Jones losses?

Comment

Working...
                X