Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Didn't Touch Nobody, I Didn't Want To Take a Picture!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
    My 18 yr old nephew is at university - not 'interested in girls right now' because of all the hassle - and he's not gay
    It must be really tough for young lions to get laid these days..back in the day you could just grab the ***** all night long.

Now you need like, 1000 different types of consent and the woman can decide (at anytime during the ***) that she is no longer enjoying a mutually satisfying ***ual exchange and is now being violently ****d to the brink of death by a misogynistic male axe murderer...

Comment

dozens - probably a million people have seen his fights and with that beard and chubby face is distinctive
      not to mention the idiot was likely wearing one of his "AB" pieces, and getting mad people recognized him.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        not to mention the idiot was likely wearing one of his "AB" pieces, and getting mad people recognized him.
        i don't like what I hear or see of AB - but he still has a right if not to privacy then at least not to be pestered. He possibly got a bad reaction off the woman when he refused a photo and maybe called her an ugly ***** - she in turn decided to 'teach him a lesson' - if it is proven that he didn't ***ually batter her with vicious groping then I hope the police would prosecute her for wasting their time.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          It must be really tough for young lions to get laid these days..back in the day you could just grab the ***** all night long.

Now you need like, 1000 different types of consent and the woman can decide (at anytime during the ***) that she is no longer enjoying a mutually satisfying ***ual exchange and is now being violently ****d to the brink of death by a misogynistic male axe murderer...
          You don't really though.

Comment

I know you are exaggerating but that is more or less what happened with Assange in Sweden. He went to bed and had consensual *** with a woman. They went to sleep in same bed. He woke up and slipped it in her (without condom = not cool) and she accused him of ****. He's spent 5 years incarcerated as a result. The women didn't even want to press charges but the Swedish prosecution took it on and prosecuted on her behalf.

Comment

i don't like what I hear or see of AB - but he still has a right if not to privacy then at least not to be pestered. He possibly got a bad reaction off the woman when he refused a photo and maybe called her an ugly ***** - she in turn decided to 'teach him a lesson' - if it is proven that he didn't ***ually batter her with vicious groping then I hope the police would prosecute her for wasting their time.
              If he didn't do anything, then she should get the book thrown at her. But if he did do something, what is this now? strike 300?

Also, everyone should have a right to privacy...in your home, but if you're in public, then not so much. I'm not a celebrity or famous, but I am 6'5 which means any time I go to any store I will have at least two older ladies ask if I can grab something from a high shelf for them. I don't lose my **** on them.

Comment

Now you need like, 1000 different types of consent....
                I'm still young enough that I go to clubs and whatnot.

It's really not that hard. Seriously. Women are still open to the same **** they always have been and they like guys to be forward if they're interested. It's just a case of not being a f**king dumbass and expecting that you can just go out and molest people who are just trying to have a good night.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  You won't recognize him, oh wait...
                  Last edited by Manic Shot; 02-14-2018, 06:17 AM.

Comment

This is a tough one. On one hand you wanna believe it's because it's ADRIEN BRONER! On the other hand, I can't imaging he's in a public mall, gets recognized (I'm sure by more than one person), woman comes over, and he starts groping her in front of witnesses. As much time he spends in strip clubs, I'm sure we would've heard a similar story long before this. If it was a one on one situation, I would believe it more than this story. Either way, he can't keep getting in these kinds of situations over and over again.

Comment

Welcome to the era of victims.

Comment

Working...
                      X