Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford-Horn/Pacquiao-Alvarado Headed to Vegas, Not MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay per view? 250K buys at most...
    Crap fights. Pac should be fighting Lucas.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      In a sport event the parking is so large that you park, mostly a truck and there will be drinks, food, music, the game itself, etc. Some people have such an elaborated set up that they don't even go into the stadium and watch the game.
      damn that sounds like fun ...in canada i dont think we do that here lol atleast not that i know of ..maybe out west in alberta i could see it

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
        damn that sounds like fun ...in canada i dont think we do that here lol atleast not that i know of ..maybe out west in alberta i could see it
        Start your own, it gets bigger and bigger at every game if your set up and activities are good. I used to go more for the tailgating than the actual games.

Some dudes have a few flat screens TVs with a sound system and they serve all kinds of great dishes. It is insane how much work the put into it.

Comment

Start your own, it gets bigger and bigger at every game if your set up and activities are good. I used to go more for the tailgating than the actual games.

Some dudes have a few flat screens TVs with a sound system and they serve all kinds of great dishes. It is insane how much work the put into it.
          Our tailgates are great at Rams games. Two flat screens Directv sunday ticket on one screen, red zone on the other. Tons of great food..Menudo, Tacos, Sopes, Mariscos, Steaks and all kinds of sides and tons of beer. One of my friends bought a season ticket and didn't enter the stadium once all season. Gave every ticket away.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            What folks do with their time is their business. Either way, Promoters need to stop charging fans extra for ****.
            Not really. These guys all get big purses. Without the australian govt throwignin 10million u can’t put Manny on pay per view. Hell the crawford-horn fight alone costs over 4million.

The cats at pbc aren’t making that type of paper so they can keep them on showtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
              Not really. These guys all get big purses. Without the australian govt throwignin 10million u can’t put Manny on pay per view. Hell the crawford-horn fight alone costs over 4million.

The cats at pbc aren’t making that type of paper so they can keep them on showtime.
              Oh. They have to get paid so that’s why the ****ty card gets put on PPV. As a fan, I feel much better with this enlightening info I never knew before.

Comment

im on the east coast ...we don't have stadiums or football lol...our "stadium" is right in the downtown of the city ,with no parking. the teams that play there are mostly hockey and not even NHL lol

i need to get down the states for this, sounds like a blast

this our "arena" lol
                edit: we probably end up in jail trying to do some **** like that here

Last edited by RyanjLarose; 02-14-2018, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Our tailgates are great at Rams games. Two flat screens Directv sunday ticket on one screen, red zone on the other. Tons of great food..Menudo, Tacos, Sopes, Mariscos, Steaks and all kinds of sides and tons of beer. One of my friends bought a season ticket and didn't enter the stadium once all season. Gave every ticket away.
                  That is the set up right there. Something about the tailgating that I enjoy so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
                    im on the east coast ...we don't have stadiums or football lol...our "stadium" is right in the downtown of the city ,with no parking. the teams that play there are mostly hockey and not even NHL lol

i need to get down the states for this, sounds like a blast

this our "arena" lol

I can only do it because the Giants and the Jets play in New Jersey. At the old Mets Shea stadium was good too but when they built the new stadium it ate the parking some what. The Yankee stadium is tight with the parking and you are in the Bronx but we are able to squeeze and and have a good time.

Comment

I can only do it because the Giants and the Jets play in New Jersey. At the old Mets Shea stadium was good too but when they built the new stadium it ate the parking some what. The Yankee stadium is tight with the parking and you are in the Bronx but we are able to squeeze and and have a good time.
                      dope man youre in the big city ...im super close ...but in a different country lol

Comment

Working...
                      X