Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Figueroa Facing DUI Charge Following Arrest January 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's bring them back to Rahway and fight there, as in the good old days of Dwight Braxton vs James Scott.

Oh, right - Braxton and Scott were real fighters; pardon me for having compared that idiot Broner with them.

Comment

It would be funny if both of them had to wear ankle monitors in their fight. Prison orange trunks and gloves.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Holy sht!!!! Omar weigh 170 lbs!!!! That 30 lbs he has to lose in 4 weeks???

This fight off!
          How is April 21st only 4 weeks away when we are not even in March yet? Lol some people dont read these days

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
            How is April 21st only 4 weeks away when we are not even in March yet? Lol some people dont read these days
            Dont they have a WBC 30 day weigh-in coming up soon??? I guess thats what 6 weeks or 7 away??? Still a lot of weight to lose...

Comment

Comment

These two are trying really hard to get out of this fight. This is taking it to another level.

Comment

These guys act like they won the fight already! SMH
                  They both need to be on time out after the fight, send them to their rooms & don't pay them till this is all cleared.

Comment

Oh I think showtime means...
                    Paroled Boxing Champions

Comment

El esta joven, doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X