Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran: Pacquiao Would 'Destroy Anybody' at 140; Horn Too Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    I mean if we found out today he was on drugs. You wouldn't second guess those fights? That fight ruin Ricky Hattens Career. Margarito was an big WW. I know he was not in his prime for that fight but still.
    The only thing we found out was Floyd paying Pac to settle the defamation lawsuit against him.

Comment

No chance. He'd lose badly to Mikey and Crawford, he's past his sell by date now.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        And??

Mundine did a better Job than Manny vs Mosley.

Mosley a better job on Margo?

You're just trying to discredit Pac legacy and that's it.

Keep ya head up brotha...
        When Mosley fought Mundine he was already a corpse, buried 6 feet under. The Margarito who fought Mosley was a way better fighter so whichever way you look at it you can tell Manny wasn't really what people claimed he was. If truth be told most of these wins Manny had were actually catch weights which is why he was called the catchweight king. Add the PEDs to him then you really wonder if he was ever good. I won't be that ruthless, I will call him good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
          In our court system, a person is presumed to be innocent unless guilt is proven beyond all reasonable doubt. Mayweather found out the hard way when he had to pay Pac to settle the defamation lawsuit against him.
          It's just that boxing is corrupt. Any other sport would have suspended that guy and done random tests on him. If Pacquiao was British they would have caught him, he just happens to box in the USA and from Philipines. The fact is he turned the biggest fight of his life because of drug testing, giving flimsy reasons like I'm afraid of blood, I become week and other ******ed reasons which were lies anyway. if Floyd had given in like the other desperate folk then the fight would have been made. You can't use this proven stuff in a corrupt sport like boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
            It's just that boxing is corrupt. Any other sport would have suspended that guy and done random tests on him. If Pacquiao was British they would have caught him, he just happens to box in the USA and from Philipines. The fact is he turned the biggest fight of his life because of drug testing, giving flimsy reasons like I'm afraid of blood, I become week and other ******ed reasons which were lies anyway. if Floyd had given in like the other desperate folk then the fight would have been made. You can't use this proven stuff in a corrupt sport like boxing.
            When Marquez KO’d Pac, I didn’t accuse him of using PEDs because he was never tested positive, that’s how I see it.

Comment

Mikey Garcia can beat Pacquiao at 140.

Comment

Ever since blood tests were mentioned the guy was never the same. The power was gone so yes we will read between the lines. The guy did damage to Cotto, Margarito, Mosley at 147 before drug tests were mentioned then now you claim he is too small? Man you gotta stop smoking whatever it is you are on right now.
                LOl you think roids increase your power? Lol power is god given talent.. I don’t care if tim Bradley (look at his body)and Pauline malingagii shoots roids everyday, they aren’t going to knock anybody out

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                  Mikey Garcia can beat Pacquiao at 140.
                  Easily! That's why Freddie keeps talking up Lomachenko, because Loma is smaller! Notice how Freddie wasn't trying to get Pac to 140 for Crawford, but he's all in for Lomachenko!

Comment

And he find out that Floyd was cheating with his IV.. that’s a fact

The real reason Floyd didn’t fight pac was to diminish his punch resistance and stamina and made him a boxer puncher to suit Floyd style. He would never fight reckless , crazy stamina brawler like pac in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Obviously, but I never saw the Demographic Boxing Nation shut down james toney or Holyfield careers after them testing positive so why should I bash Manny for fantasy allegations???
                      If I was on the voting board I would personally. Roy too. If the drugs don't make an difference then why take them?

Comment

Working...
                      X