Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran: Pacquiao Would 'Destroy Anybody' at 140; Horn Too Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    I have tried drugs before, and then I realized it’s not good for the body. I accept it, I cannot deny it, that was before, and that’s [why] I strongly support the president, that he fights illegal drugs,” he said. The drugs included methamphetamine, locally known as shabu, marijuana and cocaine. Pacquiao said he used them “for years” but it was when he was a teenager and before he “became a champion”.

- Manny Pacquiao 2016
    http://globalnews.ca/news/2971958/bo...rug-crackdown/

METH is a banned PED AND Manny admitted he used it early on in his professional career on his way to becoming champion.
    So Pacquiao being a Meth head is the underlining secret to his success?? Manny might have a 2nd career in Motivational Speaking at Meth Rehab Centers all over the World! Think of all the Meth users who can become Future P4P Elites!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      his fight against algieri was at 144, he came in at 143. 140 is not impossible.
      Algieri fight was some time ago. Since then he's been in the 145-146 range (Bradley, Vargas, Horn fights). You'd THINK he can make 140 no problem, but it's why I bring up Cotto who made 151 against Ali and who himself isn't a BIG Jr Middleweight but I highly doubt he'd drop those extra 4 pounds with no problem to make 147. I think the same kinda applies here. At 38-39 to drop that extra 3-4 won't be anywhere as easy as he did when he was still making 135-140 (almost 10 years ago). If this Loma fight does happen I think we're getting a 142-143 catch.

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
        Even at 130 he would gain 15-16 pounds on fight night..He isnt as small as ya'll try to make him out to be
        Pac is just small and def not a full fledged welterweight.

That is not even debatable even if we both know you trying to act like he ain't a midget WW since he's a Floyd's defining legacy win at 147 (wich tells a lot about Floyd opposition's greatness at 147).

Everything you write is driven by you pro black agenda as usual.

Comment

Working...
        X