Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG beats Canelo, should he face BJS or Charlo next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Charlo fight better. From style perspective, there's a potential for war. With Saunders, I see an easy, boring UD for Saunders. But, from GGG's perspective, Saunders is the most logical, both money and legacy wise.

War Charlo!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      I like the Charlo fight better. From style perspective, there's a potential for war. With Saunders, I see an easy, boring UD for Saunders. But, from GGG's perspective, Saunders is the most logical, both money and legacy wise.

War Charlo!
      Agreed, would be a great fight for hardcores and casuals.

Part of me just wants to see how GGG can handle a 'slick' boxer too - I honestly would favour BJS over him, even if the fight is a stinker. If BJS really, really wants the win he'll turn it into a dirty fight and clinch whenever GGG gets in close - there's something to enjoy in that style too, even if it displeases most people.

It's a very tactical way of boxing and I like seeing the effects of it play out slowly over a fight, where a fighter is slowly drained and has their weapons neutralised. In GGG's case his power after he can barely stand, while BJS can still land from the outside and survive

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Agreed, would be a great fight for hardcores and casuals.

Part of me just wants to see how GGG can handle a 'slick' boxer too - I honestly would favour BJS over him, even if the fight is a stinker. If BJS really, really wants the win he'll turn it into a dirty fight and clinch whenever GGG gets in close - there's something to enjoy in that style too, even if it displeases most people.

It's a very tactical way of boxing and I like seeing the effects of it play out slowly over a fight, where a fighter is slowly drained and has their weapons neutralised. In GGG's case his power after he can barely stand, while BJS can still land from the outside and survive
        Good post, bro. Complete agreement.

Comment

Working...
        X