Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Knows Why He 'Annoys People, Gets on People's Nerves'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to get real interesting if Wilder somehow creeps up on 50-0 with a strong possibility of going 51-0 or better. The Floyd fans who are supporting Wilder right now are going to go into full assault mode on his resume. I almost hope he beats Joshua just to see him tally up 10 more wins versus Uber drivers and no-hopers and then watch all the Floyd fans turn on him. Can't wait! LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
      I'm a fan of Deontay Wilder and I don't have a problem with fighters self promoting with braggadocio commentary. But I just don't like when fighters either lie or say things that don't add up when they self promote. Deontay Wilder has been a pro for a while now and he has had almost 40 fights. He and his trainer admitted that they were still sharpening his skills along the way. Anthony Joshua has been a pro for only half of the time that Wilder has and only has half the amount of fights on his record. How is it that a guy who has only been a pro since 2013 and only been a champion for a year ducking the guy that has been fighting pro for ten years and been a champion since 2015? It doesn't really make sense to say.
      But people say Wilder ducked Klitschko, even though they were both champions less than one year

Comment

Well it's working. This forum has Wilder threads almost everyday and outside people are starting to notice the HW again. But to be honest, the hate come more of them knowing what they said in the past isn't going to happen

Comment

Working...
        X