Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: First Fight Was Not Close, Canelo's KO Talk is 'Talk'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first fight was GGGs hands down. Canelo fans, though most casual observers and staunch supporters saw the first fight as everything Canelo threw he landed even though most didn't and they had zero power on them GGG owned effective aggression and accuracy.

What I think happened was similar to being at a bar with an ugly broad...you want to get laid so bad but you are ugly yourself but have some kind of pride. So in the early rounds you stick to your guns and pay the chick zero attention. After several beers and closer to closing time desperation kicks in as does a dozen beers and damn that girl looks fine.

The early rounds 1 and 2 Canelo owned. The rest of the rounds except maybe one or two GGG owned but you drunk desperate bastards were seeing Jennifer Lopez by the twelfth and final round. Next fight stay sober and learn what real boxing is all about. #casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      If they have GGG winning 8 rounds CLEARLY it means they are a FKN LIAR! And they straight BYRD'd the other way! Or they have GGG dic in their face and can't see the screen. I'm tired of POS's saying ****** sht like that! 1 FKN RTARD told me GGG CLEARLY won round 1??? Which is BS! These CLOWNS can lie to themselves but they ain't gonna lie to me!
      I am a ***in liar say it to my face...lol!! #keyboardwarrior. #casual.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
        I know rtard. You gave GGG like 13 rounds you dumb ***. I seen your scorecard. Now go back to fkn'ing your GGG blowup doll and leave the boxing talk to REAL men.
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-11-2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
          Anyone need a good laugh ask this ass clown to show you his scorecard??? Its doesnt even mathmatically add up??? He gave GGG like over 13 rounds???

Comment

Originally posted by harry-greb View Post
            First fight was close.
            GGG was doing a lot of stalking but canelo was countering with flashy and hard shots and moving off.
            When GGG had canelo on the ropes, he appeared hesitant. Canelo was standing right in front of him with his hands down, taking the p1ss but GGG couldn't pull the trigger.
            And Abel trying to bait canelo into a gun fight is bull****. Its boxing, not Saturday night brawling outside the chipper!!
            No the **** it was not close. Not in the least. Good thing you're not a judge because youd be a ****ty one Adelaide.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
              No the **** it was not close. Not in the least. Good thing you're not a judge because youd be a ****ty one Adelaide.
              I need another good laugh. Can you please post your scorecard on the fight???
              Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-11-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                It wasn't just the amount of punches thrown, rounds are scored by ring generalship and aggression as well, so even if Canelo landed the cleaner punches he was still outworked and backing up for the majority of rounds..... If you only count clean work then yes, I can see an argument for Canelo winning but he loses on every other scoring factor.
                The thing is, it’s not against the rules to fight going backwards. Yes, Canelo was backing up. But he was also landing the cleaner, harder shots throughout the fight.

The criteria for scoring are clean punching, effective aggression, ring generalship, and defense. There’s no real criteria as to how to apply those. But I tend to score based on the criteria in that order.

Canelo clearly landed the shots through the fight, especially to the body.

GGG was the aggressor. But how effective was his aggression? Most of his aggression didn’t lead to much clean offense on his part. The effectiveness of his aggression mostly led to Caneo fading a bit and only being able to fight in spurts in the second half of the fight. And even with a faded Canelo, the supposed offensive machine that GGG never took over the fight offensively.

Which leads us into ring generalship. There’s no concrete definition as to what ring generalship is. My loose interpretation is which fighter is getting done what he wants to get done. And that’s a tough one in this fight because both fighters pretty much got done what they wanted to get done. Again, going backwards isn’t against the rules. And it’s not like Canelo came out standing in the pocket playing rock-em-sock-em robots. He came out moving from the opening bell. So it’s not like GGG did anything to put Canelo in retreat mode. It’s kinda like saying Canelo made GGG tentative as far as letting his hands go. Knowing the type of fighter GGG normally is, we know hen usually lets his hands go more. And conventional wisdom says he respected Canelo’s counter game, maybe a little too much. But GGG did it from the opening bell. It’s not like Canelo countered him to death in the beginning and made him tentative. So you can’t say GGG didn’t get done what he wanted to get done.

And defensively, I don’t even think it’s an argument who was better in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The King Hornet View Post
                  STFU Unable Sanchez, you predicted a KO yet your fighter was Unable to do **** and got outboxed like a ****** Borat robot.

This time Canelo KOs GGG and Unable will be exposed.
                  Has anyone ever called you a ****** c*nt? You sound like a blithering idiot with ZERO boxing intellect. #casualfosho.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    I still get a good laugh outta folks that think GGG “won easy.” I’ve watched the fight several times. And I still haven’t been able to see what they’re seeing. IMO he was very fortunate to get a draw.
                    Originally posted by MannyQuacioau View Post
                    Canelo clearly outboxed G in the first fight! He landed the better shots, had the better footwork, and didn’t stand in front of him like most casual boxing fans wanted him to! Canelo will take him back to the Mexican school of boxing!
                    I agree, and I've got no dog in the fight, as i couldn't care less about either guy.

GGG won the fight? Why? Because he was coming forward the entire time?

He was a punching bag the whole fight, and he usually remedies that by landing the harder, more telling shots, and hurting his opponent. He did neither against Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Anyone need a good laugh ask this ass clown to show you his scorecard??? Its doesnt even mathmatically add up??? He gave GGG like over 13 rounds???
                      You are extremely harsh about a fighter that has fought EVERYONE they put up against him and I think you would agree many ducked him. GGG did win the first fight and the consensus among many pros I know and some ex judges as well as myself that GGG won 7-8 of the total rounds. Canyellow had NO ring generalship or effective aggression. He failed. Flashy combos that hit gloves and arms don't score. Fighting on the back foot is not effective aggression where cutting off the ring on someone fighting off the back foot is. Get me? We have watched this in slow mo as well as fast motion, We have paused it and picked it apart. Canelo lost soundly. That's why the rabid Canyellow fans sound so ridiculous. The one thing I really admire about the Russian and East Euro fighters is their professionalism. They are respectful. GGG has always fought like a pro and conducted himself as one. No boxer deserves to be called a bum and if you were ever on the losing end of a fight you deserve respect. You deserve credit for having the balls to get in there. You are never more alone then when you are half naked and your job is to beat the **** out of someone that may be bigger or hit harder than you. Canelo acts more like an American fighter who expects special treatment and can't even speak English even after fighting in his breadbox for years. At least the Russkies respect their fans enough to learn English.

Comment

Working...
                      X