Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Don't Want To Fight, They Know Black Don't Crack!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Black don't crack!

Except their chins. "Oh, look Sergio, a quarter"!

Comment

Does this clown realise he's fighting ortiz next? I don't blame him for wanting the lottery fight that is Joshua though. I dont know what wilders highest purse is but, I was watching Berbick vs Tyson again yesterday and Berbick was paid $2,100,000 32 years ago for defending the WBC title. Berbick cashed out and that's what wilder wants to do.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        Joshua is not black now ? Dude comes straight from a Nigerian Tribe while you come from the slums of Alabama
        Why did his Nigerian tribe leave that tribe to go to lily White England?

LOL. Nigerian pride, doe! My people just fled it to live in a country that is exponentially better by any measure!

Hahahahahhahah

Both are clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
          Does this clown realise he's fighting ortiz next? I don't blame him for wanting the lottery fight that is Joshua though. I dont know what wilders highest purse is but, I was watching Berbick vs Tyson again yesterday and Berbick was paid $2,100,000 32 years ago for defending the WBC title. Berbick cashed out and that's what wilder wants to do.
          Lol Wilder's highest purse was the money he won in court for the Povetkin fight.

Seriously - it was like 5 million or somewhere around there. He won the lawsuit in NYC over it.

Aside from that, though, his actual highest purse he's won from fighting is probably around 1.5-1.8 million. Just a guess based on what PBC/Showtime would pay..

Joshua was making close to that after his 10th fight lol...

Comment

I like Wilder; but constantly mentioning Joshua out of context is starting to get boring now. He needs to focus on the job at hand.

Comment

People looking too deeply into that black don't crack comment. Wilder is always saying weird **** that makes no sense, he literally says the first thing that comes to his mind and so often comes off as an idiot. You often see him spout off some stream of abstract consciousness then realise what he is saying makes no sense then switches to a different subject. Trying to make sense of what comes out of Wilder's mouth is an exercise in futility.

"It's not about the money"..."I want 50/50 or no fight"

"I'm going to be ringside for Joshua/Wlad to let the winner know I'm next"..."Bellew where are you?"

"I won't fight Povetkin or any drug cheats"..."Let's fight Ortiz..wait he failed a test, I'll fight his doped up ass anyway."

Comment

I don’t think wilder meant anything racist with his remarks

He’s clearly a not the brightest of lads

I’m guessing the Ortiz fight isn’t sold out yet ? Seems to be begging for attention dropping Joshua’s name in every interview

Joshua’s got Parker next then a Mando vs povetkin I imagine

All wilder has to do is keep wining and he will get his big money fight . Ortiz is the only half decent opponent he’s ever faced so he should be training hard instead of begging . Ortiz isn’t a bum

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Black don't crack!
                  What does that even mean???

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    well what about mayweather sr?
                    Now he does crack!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      Maybe he thinks Joshua tryna wait for him to age?
                      Never thought of that but it is very possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X