Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran: Lomachenko Is Not God; Once I'm Champ, I'll Fight Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a **** fight... I knew it was coming though as soon as Loma said 135lbs. and did the Top Prank name drop supposedly calling out Linares. The World Bob Organization belt is Top Pranks favorite. It's so typical of Top Prank to have their fighters call out a top fighter not in house while having an in house **** fight lined up... and usually the WBO **** belt to go along. The worst part is Top Prank never calling who they are suppose to on making good fights but the usual clowns will say the guy is ducking the Top Prank guy like Top Prank wants. Arum knows how to be a pos and get morons to buy his **** fights without questioning his fighters about it. So and so was ducking or wanting too much $ so we had to make this pos fight but it's for the WBO title lol.

Comment

IF you aren’t and idiot, this is arum telling Beltran to say This. Or better yet, Beltran didn’t even say it. Arum just had the media report it. Don’t be a casual

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        We all knew this, Lemonchenko considering fighting a completely washed up Pacman at 140 but refused to fight Crawford for all the belts when he was at 140!

Lemonchenko calling out a beltless and very green fighter in Tank Davis or a coming off an injury Miguel Berchelt but hasn't told Bob to make the Linares fight for the WBA/Lineal/Ring/WBC interim belts next but is happy with fighting an old and war torn Beltran for the same belt he had at 126 and 130?!!

No agenda, just facts and you can't refute not one of them!!
        Hello, sucker, here you get facts here contradicting your BS.

- PacMan at 140 is more dangerous than anyone from 140 and below.
        But then again, Loma said he won't fight PacMan at 140, he will go for 135 champions.

- Both Berchelt and Tank Davis are Champions (Tank lost belt due to overweight, not due to loose)
        - Loma called for Linares and Easter.
        - He NEVER called for Beltran, it's beltran who is calling for him now.

No agenda, LOL? Eat up these fact, sucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
          Hello, sucker, here you get facts here contradicting your BS.

- PacMan at 140 is more dangerous than anyone from 140 and below.
          But then again, Loma said he won't fight PacMan at 140, he will go for 135 champions.

- Both Berchelt and Tank Davis are Champions (Tank lost belt due to overweight, not due to loose)
          - Loma called for Linares and Easter.
          - He NEVER called for Beltran, it's beltran who is calling for him now.

No agenda, LOL? Eat up these fact, sucker.
          If Loma washes Pac at 140 i would love to comeback to this post and add it to my collection on the wall of shame!.

Loma will do what The BobFather wants and that's final unless he wants to sit on the shelf for a whole year!
          So he best get with the program, fight, shut the fuk up and take his paychecks and continue saying no one wants to fight him!

Linares is calling his bluff, Bob called Linares' international promoter knowing he has to call Oscar to talk the details on a possible fight!

Conveniently, not too long then Beltran comes out and says this and basically admits that if he wins thw title in the coming weeks then Loma will be next!

You gullible guppies keep eating the sh!+ that comes out of Bob's @ss and blame other en****** on why these fights don't happen then we're left with Lemonchenko fighting inactive, old, war torn, midgets and uber drivers!

VaSILLY "Son of Uber Driver" Lemonchenko is your hero!

Comment

There is no bullsh!+, only bullsh!+ here is you!

No agenda, just facts and you can't refute not one of them!!

I hope Beltran fights Lemonchenko just like Salido did with more bullying involved!

Loma does dirty moves in the ring and I hope Beltran pays him in kind with megamind headbutts, punch follow thru with elbows, low blows...ahhh i can't even do it!

What type of boxing fan really wishes another fighter fights dirty intentionally to end up killing them?

No YOUR THE TROLL!

If/when Mikey fights Loma are you willing to bet your account that Loma gets beat and knocked out!?

Come on, don't b!+ch up now you hoe!

It would be a service to all real boxing fans on here to rid you off this site for good!
            I'll take that bet and raise you. I'll bet Mikey never fight Lomachenko. Lomachenko told Mickey to his face that he's too slow and was unimpressed with his win over AB. Loma has no fear of Mickey at all and if they did fight (but they won't) Lomachanko would be favored. Personally I like Crawford but those are are the facts
            Last edited by factsarenice; 02-09-2018, 10:26 PM.

Comment

If Loma washes Pac at 140 i would love to comeback to this post and add it to my collection on the wall of shame!.

Loma will do what The BobFather wants and that's final unless he wants to sit on the shelf for a whole year!
              So he best get with the program, fight, shut the fuk up and take his paychecks and continue saying no one wants to fight him!

Linares is calling his bluff, Bob called Linares' international promoter knowing he has to call Oscar to talk the details on a possible fight!

Conveniently, not too long then Beltran comes out and says this and basically admits that if he wins thw title in the coming weeks then Loma will be next!

You gullible guppies keep eating the sh!+ that comes out of Bob's @ss and blame other en****** on why these fights don't happen then we're left with Lemonchenko fighting inactive, old, war torn, midgets and uber drivers!

I like Linares, but I think VaSILLY "Son of Uber Driver" Lemonchenko is too skillful. Linares is good but he gets hit easily and Loma will destroy him to NoMasChenko in 6-7. What is your take, pal?

Comment

This is some hateful unnecessary nonsense but I'll attempt to answer your post honestly. This is the deal, at 140...every living fighter from 125 up to 154 would shrink or gain to fight Manny...because nobody else offers 10's of millions. Does this really need explanation? IT'S FOR THE MONEY!

Arum is attempting to turn Lomachenko and Terrance Crawford into the same money makers as he did Oscar, Manny and others.
                Last edited by factsarenice; 02-09-2018, 10:41 PM.

Comment

If thats the case then Uber driver is Martinez b1tch. And Loma is Martinez daddy. See how things change quick for you lol

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                    I like Linares, but I think VaSILLY "Son of Uber Driver" Lemonchenko is too skillful. Linares is good but he gets hit easily and Loma will destroy him to NoMasChenko in 6-7. What is your take, pal?
                    I like Linares, he's very fast but Lomachenko is never in the same place long enough. I think he beats Linares by UD.

Comment

GOTDAMN YOU Lemonchenko swallowers!

This has nothing to do with Usyk who I highly regard and has been more tested than both Lemonchenko and even Crawford!

This is facts! Ray Beltran is nearly 40 and is war torn! When Crawford fought him he was younger and fresher , a top 5 or top 10 guy at 135 and arguably and should've been a champ since he beat down Ricky Burns but got robbed!

Beltran is currently nearly 40, been through tough fights, struggled last fight with an inactive bum, and is not top 5 maybe not even top 10 at 135!!

I didn't care much about Pacquiao vs Crawford but atleast both would be in the same division!

Loma pulled 122, 126 guys up to 130 with no problem but said it was suicide to fight the undisputed champ at 140 from 130 in Crawford but have no problem fighting a completely washed up, war torn and old Pacquiao at 140 from 130-135 is strictly blasphemous!

It needs to be called out on, Loma got praised for beating an old and inactive 122 fighter an gets more coverage than a man with more fights, doing more work, undisputed in a division and is debuting against a man who fought at jr middleweight and arguably beat Pacman!

Loma needs to get on Bob's old crusty @ss and demand him to make the Linares fight or Berchelt after his fight!

Your boy even said Crawford is better so stop with the false hypocrisy!
                      This has nothing to do with Crawford YET you brought him up. But I can't bring Usyk up?

According to the Ring, Beltran is #3 at Lightweight. Ratings don't tell the whole story, but others love to use ratings when it benefits them so...
                      Some people say Crawford cleaned out 135 and his resume consists of Burns, Gamboa, and Beltran. Can you believe that? Amazing huh?...

I prefer to see Manny retire but there is a lot more interest for Loma-Pac than Pac-Crawford. And at least Loma won't have a size advantage on Pac.

But there was no problem when Crawford beat a much smaller inactive Gamboa, though right?
                      He even got fighter of the year for that, but as soon as Loma does it it's a huge problem. When Crawford did it people were praising the heck out of it. It's fight of the year, Crawford is amazing, etc...
                      Gamboa even hurt, outboxed Crawford in some rounds, and won rounds against Crawford. At least Loma didn't let the smaller fighter do any of those things to him.
                      Crawford should be embarrassed.
                      And there was an even bigger size advantage in Crawford-Gamboa than Loma-Rigo.

Loma is not going to call himself the best. It's called being humble. He's not entitled an prick like Crawford is.
                      Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 02-09-2018, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X