Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran: Lomachenko Is Not God; Once I'm Champ, I'll Fight Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beltran: Lomachenko Is Not God; Once I'm Champ, I'll Fight Him!

By Keith Idec - Above all else, winning the WBO lightweight title likely would earn Ray Beltran his green card. The Mexican immigrant, who has resided in the United States for 20 years, wants nothing more than to continue living in the Phoenix area with his wife and three children. The next step in Beltran's well-documented quest...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beltran ain't beating Loma, god or not.

Comment

Does anyone know Linares' situation with HBO? Whether he has an exclusive deal or not?

TR is heavily invested in ESPN, and Arum is a 'my-way-or-the-highway' type of guy. He's obviously not going to be interested in any purse bid and will be looking to get Linares to fight on ESPN.

You could see this fight coming from a mile away once the news of fighting Pacquiao came up.

Comment

music to bob arum's ears..they get to fight for the arum belt aka wbo title and keep it in-house

Comment

"When a great champion is in his prime, everybody, even on social media, treats him as if he was God,” Beltran said. “But once the champion lost, everyone starts talking about his flaws and mistakes and his weaknesses. People are easy to program. So to me, everybody falls and anybody could die tomorrow."

some good sht by beltran. cold facts. this paragraph can apply to any great boxer who took his first L.. most recently poor rigo is now bum coward who should disappear after so many years of the rigo cult movement. lol great words here.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
            "When a great champion is in his prime, everybody, even on social media, treats him as if he was God,” Beltran said. “But once the champion lost, everyone starts talking about his flaws and mistakes and his weaknesses. People are easy to program. So to me, everybody falls and anybody could die tomorrow."

some good sht by beltran. cold facts. this paragraph can apply to any great boxer who took his first L.. most recently poor rigo is now bum coward who should disappear after so many years of the rigo cult movement. lol great words here.
            He's a smart fellow and is absolutely right. Must suck knowing that though, that the majority of 'fans' you meet will badmouth you when you lose

Comment

Beltran is too robotic and does the same thing over and over again. He's not beating Lomachenko but I doubt he would quit without a little prodding from Arum.

Comment

Right.....

Comment

We all knew this, Lemonchenko considering fighting a completely washed up Pacman at 140 but refused to fight Crawford for all the belts when he was at 140!

Lemonchenko calling out a beltless and very green fighter in Tank Davis or a coming off an injury Miguel Berchelt but hasn't told Bob to make the Linares fight for the WBA/Lineal/Ring/WBC interim belts next but is happy with fighting an old and war torn Beltran for the same belt he had at 126 and 130?!!

This is your p4p top numero uno while Bud went to others hometowns an won decisively as an up comer, beat top talented fighters, undefeated champions coming off solid wins, undisputed champ in a weight class, fighting the man that arguably beat Pacman in his debut of the weight class, and called out Errol Spence!

Such chaffe
                  Last edited by Squ□redCircle34; 02-09-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                    Beltran is too robotic and does the same thing over and over again. He's not beating Lomachenko but I doubt he would quit without a little prodding from Arum.
                    He has somewhat of a similar style to Salido but he's naturally bigger and stronger.

Comment

Working...
                    X