Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran: Lomachenko Is Not God; Once I'm Champ, I'll Fight Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    I'll take that bet and raise you. I'll bet Mikey never fight Lomachenko. Lomachenko told Mickey to his face that he's too slow and was unimpressed with his win over AB. Loma has no fear of Mickey at all and if they did fight (but they won't) Lomachanko would be favored. Personally I like Crawford but those are are the facts
    This some BS lying. Provide a link? Mikey has been calling Loma out. And I would bet Mikey all day! Be Barrera vs. Hamed all ovcer again...

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
      Hello, sucker, here you get facts here contradicting your BS.

- PacMan at 140 is more dangerous than anyone from 140 and below.
      But then again, Loma said he won't fight PacMan at 140, he will go for 135 champions.

- Both Berchelt and Tank Davis are Champions (Tank lost belt due to overweight, not due to loose)
      - Loma called for Linares and Easter.
      - He NEVER called for Beltran, it's beltran who is calling for him now.

No agenda, LOL? Eat up these fact, sucker.
      Tank lost the belt the WORST way a fighter can. Being fat and lazy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        This some BS lying. Provide a link? Mikey has been calling Loma out. And I would bet Mikey all day! Be Barrera vs. Hamed all ovcer again...
        Hopefully Mikey doesn't move up for good and fights Easter, so we can get that unification this year.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
          Hopefully Mikey doesn't move up for good and fights Easter, so we can get that unification this year.
          Can't argue there. This is a fight that has to happen. Everyone wants it!!!

Comment

Can't argue there. This is a fight that has to happen. Everyone wants it!!!
            Yes. Best fighting the best in their prime. This has to happen. That's what it's all about, brother.

Comment

One of the best coaches, Abel Sanchez "Lomachenko eats up Mikey Garcia!". Do you think Abel knows what he is talking about. Look, everyone's high on Mikey. All say he can punch and he's a skilled boxer. They said the same about the "Axeman" The Axeman quit. Majority is always wrong. Mikey might hang in there to preserve his name and pride for 7-8 rounds, but he will be beat by Lomachenko. Just my 2C.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                One of the best coaches, Abel Sanchez "Lomachenko eats up Mikey Garcia!". Do you think Abel knows what he is talking about. Look, everyone's high on Mikey. All say he can punch and he's a skilled boxer. They said the same about the "Axeman" The Axeman quit. Majority is always wrong. Mikey might hang in there to preserve his name and pride for 7-8 rounds, but he will be beat by Lomachenko. Just my 2C.
                Comparing a quitter ti Mikey is just wrong on every level. He onky looked good because he was much bigger than the guys he beat.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                  Yes. Best fighting the best in their prime. This has to happen. That's what it's all about, brother.
                  Yup! And win or lose ill still support both fighters. Ppl think i dont like Loma but I do. And in fact have him P4P#1 because he made another P4Per quit and look silly. And the size didnt matter at all. Rig. Was out classed in every way.

Comment

No one had Ax Man even close to a P4Per. Probably not even top 50.... While almost everyone has Mikey in the top 10.

Comment

Yup! And win or lose ill still support both fighters. Ppl think i dont like Loma but I do. And in fact have him P4P#1 because he made another P4Per quit and look silly. And the size didnt matter at all. Rig. Was out classed in every way.
                      Hopefully the promotions don't stop this from happening. I'll even take it on PPV. If that's the only way it can happen this year, let's do it.
                      They can always rematch later on too. They can meet at 140, for example. Rematches are a thing in boxing. People seem to forget that.
                      If it happens once it can happen again.

This fight would elevate both fighters.
                      I really want to see an undisputed Champion at 135 this year. Then both can move up to 140. 140 will be a great division in a year or so. You have Jose Ramirez, Josh Taylor, and Regis Prograis on the come up. Then add Loma and Mikey. Some great fights to be had.

Comment

Working...
                      X