Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'll Knock Everyone Out Until Golovkin or Canelo Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    Golovkin won that fight, even without the kd. Golovkin outlanded him by by 60 punches and had a higher connect %, was hunting him most of the fight. Jacobs didn't win that fight, it was close but that's it.
    Go look at the film again. Don't listen to jim or harold....

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      So Charlo gets easy fights on his way to a title shot? Nope. Let him fight Jacobs, who GGG already beat, if he wants all the glory.
      Wait! lil g can have 36 easy fights? You funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Utah View Post
        The Charlos are clearly the real deal! However, I still don’t know why the public is giving them both a pass on Demetrius Andrede he has said time & time again he will be the one to tame these lions .. After watching all styles I Do believe he may?! We “the public should absolutely demand that the fight/fights should happen! No more passes !
        If you actually pay attention & follow boxing Boo Boo back out of a fight with Charlo. Now he needs a paycheck cuz he has been inactive till recently vs Fox.

Now why do you give lil g a pass for fighting 36 easy fights in a row?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          I'm with you, I don't think their is many fights i wanna see more then Andrade vs charlo. Winner should get a shot at the belts
          Jermall is lil g's mandatory. He was a champ at 154. You sound nervous that lil g will get blasted now so you guys can use the "he old excuse" for later even more. F that! Lets get the fakes out NOW starting with lil g. #Lions Only!

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            What else is new with these Charlo clowns?
            Call out a big name, then fight nobodies.
            I don't even mind them fighting scraps, but man they should at least fight every 3-4 months, not effing seven months!
            Look at them, they're still undercards to everybody.
            And we all know these big fights they're asking will most likely never come.
            Why not call out someone like Jacobs?
            It's just as big as any GGG or Canelo.
            You too stop protecting lil g! He is lil g's mandatory! #Lions Only!

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
              Charlo wants big money fights first and foremost. Let’s not kid ourselves on this one. Any risk to taking a loss with any other contenders like DJ, Devrenchencko, Andraide, etc will negate his shot at those “big money” fights with Canelo and GGG. Plus he’ll use any excuse available not to fight any of these other guys. Charlo wants the fast track to the top fighting b level competition but is in truth scared to really face the top guys to earn it. Sure he may be a mando for one of GGGs belts, but that gets trumped by the Canelo fight. So why not fight another top guy???? “Oh hell no, I’m afraid I might get beat and have to start over from the bottom and work my way back up”. Well Charlo, that’s how it works. And fighting the same level of competition you’ve been fighting thus far will take you just as long. May as well step up the competition level and maybe should you lose the fall won’t be so far down the rankings. Don’t talk about big fights, be about big fights!!
              You wasn't crying like a soft twinky with the cream filling in the middle when lil g fought 36 easy fights in a row then cheat Jacobs to make the Nelo fight for $ though did you? #Lions Only!

Comment

Originally posted by JK Boxing View Post
                IMO, Charlo should fight Jacobs and then winner should fight who ever wins GGG vs Canelo.
                Why when he is already a Mandatory to lil g? Save the best for last. #Lions Only so lets get the fake out 1st starting with lil g.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  THEN that’s when you get ktfo lol
                  Who lil g?

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
                    If Charlo takes on a higher ranked fighter, he can still keep his mandatory spot for a GGG fight. Centeno is the easier fight for Charlo ( so hey say) but not the better money fight not will it raise his stock any higher in other sanctioning orgs. I honestly don’t think he wants to fight DJ or Andrade or Dev,or etc etc etc. it’ll be funny as hell if this Centeno cat lights him up.
                    Boo Boo already decline a fight once....What would be funny as hell is the look on your face when Jermall is across that ring with lil g on the other side. #Lions Only!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Wait! lil g can have 36 easy fights? You funny.
                      Tell me how many tough fights Charlo has had?

Comment

Working...
                      X